Shivani

Shivani's POV

The day is hectic..I am feeling tired but the fragnance of soil gave me refreshment..I think it will rain ..I came out of my office and wish good evening to watchman Anna..He wished me back with a smile...

When I am about to go he asked me " To ur sister's house ah Vani "

" Yes Anna.. How is Raju?" I asked about his son and he replied" He is fine "
" Ok Anna..I am leaving bye..See you on Monday" ..He nod with a smile and I went to the bus stand opposite to the office..

That bike attracted me..I wanna take a selfie with that bike 🤩.. Don't judge me..I love taking selfies 🙈

I took five selfies and I am not satisfied with it..So I took one more and I loved it❤️..I heard a horn sound close to my ear..It's irritating..I turned with anger and I saw a man glaring me like he will burn me ..

" Are you mad??" I asked him with irritation..

" It's my bike.." he said with anger filled tone..

He is looking me like I killed his girlfriend or I ate his food. I just took a selfie ..

" So what? Don't you have humanity?"

" Humanity? How is humanity related to this " he asked with confusion..

" yeah..You even don't let anyone take selfie with this bike..Then how will you help the poor people and old aged people..Shame on you..Are you really an Indian citizen..It's pathetic.." I said and he look at me like I m some alien I used this chance nd escaped from there..

My good luck! Adhi mama came.. Without even looking at him I sat on the bike and I heard a voice" Arjun what are you doing there? Come soon."

So his name is arjun..I can't deny the fact that he look handsome but his attitude 😤..

Adhi mama started his bike and he asked me" What happened Shivu?? Ur very silent?"

I narrated it to him and he laughed..I playfully hit his shoulders and asked him to concentrate on the road..

He said" Dharani asked us to buy some vegetables here..U wait here..I will come in few minutes"

Saying so he stopped the bike near that shop and went in..

I always admire him in it..I feel safe when I am with him..He always Pampers me, tease me and lil strict when it comes to my safety..I tease my sister saying " Ur so lucky to marry a man like my mama but see his fate he married a khadoos like you" ..

He says that I m his first child ..I feel lucky to have a man like him as my mama..He always support and help dharani 🤩..I fight with their son saying that his parents are first mine then only his🙈..His reaction is worth watching..
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

( First I will introduce her family..Shivani s father died when she is studying 10 th grade and her elder sister is doing her bachelor's in physics..Her mom took care of them in the way that they shouldn't feel they have no father though they always felt void after he passed away.. After dharani s marriage Adhitya took care of Shivani like his own daughter even after the birth of his son he never fails to pamper Shivani..Now her mother is living in their native village near coimbatore and they are living in Chennai..Shivani is living in an apartment with her friends.. Weekly once she visit her sister)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Let's go.."I heard his voice and smiled at him..