☆Introductions☆

((This is my first sykkuno x corspe book-- uhm if they wanted to be taken down I will. Either way hope you enjoy!))

Announcer: Why welcome everyone! My name is Markiplier, thanks for joining our special event of a life time! On our newest ship heading straight for the moon and our lovely 10 crewmates! Why not introduce yourselves?

Sykkuno POV:
What we have to introduce ourselves to the others-!? I wasn't told that but--
"Why don't we start with Sykkuno! Introduce yourself bud!" Mr.Markiplier said through the gaint screen. I gasped from the sudden attention towards me, "A-Ah" My mind was scrambled as I stutter and fumble with my words. "I-I'm Sykkuno, I uh well I'm Lime green--"
"Sorry bud, we gotta move on-" interrupted Mr.Markiplier
Which caused my face to redden in embarrassment and sit down on the seat, I can feel their eyes on me. I did my best to ignore it and put my seat belt on, looking at everyone else who introduce themselves.

"My name is Pewdiepie but you all can call me Pewds!" said the bearded man, I mean pewds. He looked confident and expressive with his posture, as his suit was cyan.

"Hello~! I'm Poki! Nice to meet you all-!" she exclaims in such a happy tone. She looks nice and friendly while she sat back down. Her color was pink.

"I'm james~ and I gotta say, hope we all become good companions." the man with the great makeup says with such ease, his suit was white.

The introductions kept going as there was:
•Toast, a great guy, color brown
•Dream, he had his helmet on so I couldn't see what he looked like, color dark blue
•Lily, such a friendly voice and appearance, her color was purple
•Rae, also cool and friendly with her amazing outgoing aurora, she's yellow
•Jack or spedicey, his personality is such great positivity, I wish I was like him. His color, dark green

But then, the person in the black suit was also wearing their helmet. A deep but hair raising voice as he introduced himself, "My name is Corpse...sup" he simply puts it. My god, it was like you were in a dream--not Dream! but like as if he was reading a story to you. Everyone was making ah's and oh's as reactions to Corpse's voice.

Mr.Markiplier shouts in a happy tone, "Now now, don't get your dick in a twist. Everyone put your seat belts on as we prepare for take off."

Everyone did as they were told to do, I was in between the two faceless people. Dream and Corpse, I felt a bit intimidated but I knew they are nice people. But...I also couldnt help and feel nervous about the take off as I gripped onto something without looking. It was---warm? I look down to see I was gripping onto someone's hand, I look up to see Corpse's helmet. "Ah-" I gasped "I-im sorry-" I let go and gripped onto the seat belt.

Mr.Markiplier announced, "3......2.......1 We have left off!!!"

We all felt the whole room shake as the ship started to rush upward to space. I felt a bit sick from being to nervous, nauseous and light headed. Was I weak? Probably but that cant be helped while I stare at the floor with slight teary eyes. But then I felt two hands on my shoulder making me look at my right and left, It was Dream and Corpse. Is this their way of comforting me? I couldnt help but laugh a bit as they might be confused, wiping away my tears and smiled "Thanks you guys-"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Markiplier: You are able to unbuckle and explore!! Do be careful though, there will be iPads in the box infront of you all.

Poki gasps, "Oh so that's what it was for!" She was the first to unbuckle and head to grab a iPad.

One by one, everyone had gotten their iPad as people were bundling up to actually get to know each other. As I stood back with how nervous and antisocial I am. What do I do? I know I have to explore but--
"Hey! Would ya like to become friends?" Lily was infront of me, putting her hand out towards me. It stunned me then the only thing I did was nod with a small smile. She put her hand away which I gasped "I'm so sorry--I forgot about your hand-" I try to apologize. She laughs it off and dragged me towards the others until I noticed Dream and Corpse weren't here. They must be out exploring already. Everyone is so cool and kind, I was overwhelmed with affection and understanding. "Hey, let's all get some dinner. I'm starving!" Shouted Toast, I laughed and so did the rest of the group.
"Me and the girls were gonna go explore, you go on ahead though!" James smiled as they went off after waving us bye for now.
Toast grabbed my arm, making me flinched and meet eyes with an excited Toast "Hey, come on Sykkuno let's go get dinner!" I replied "Oh okay--" now being dragged along the enterance as he had his ipad out with the map. "HEY DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!" Pewds shouted as Jack and him jogged behind to catch up with us.

We arrived after a short while of roaming as Mr.Markiplier voice was back, "Welcome to the Cafeteria for all your hungry needs! We have vending machines, and food compartments to serve yourselves! Now enjoy boys-"

Jack happily ran to the dessert compartment "oh my god they have cookies!!" He exclaims.
Pewds was looking at the vending machines "Wait how will we get the food with out--" he noticed the ID card swipe "Oh-"
Toast pulled me along with him to the meal compartment, "sorry for dragging ya along Sykkuno" he chuckled then his eyes widen a bit as he looked behind me "Holy shit Corpse you scared me!" laughing it off. I turn to see it was Corpse behind me "A-ah hey corpse!" I smiled a bit until he hands me something "Oh--my ID card" I look up at his helmet "Thanks Corpse, I owe ya one" I smiled widely that Corpse had my back.
Corspe simply waved "no need-" before walking out to another part of the ship.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a 2 hrs, everyone was at the cafeteria to eat. The girls and James were giggling and joking as they ate at one table while I sat with the boys.

"Gosh I'm stuffed--" Toast groaned while getting up with his trash.
"Let's all head to bed! There's a room for each of us!" Poki shouts out from the other table.

With everyone putting their trash away we all went to the hallway with rooms with names.

"Ah yes, the dorms, this is where you'll be sleeping for the nights or days. I don't know your sleeping schedule-" Mr.Markiplier says through the speakers. "Go on ahead and get yourself some sleep."

The group scattered through the hallway to look for their room, I walk down until I bumped into someone. Of course it had to he the coolest guy here, "oh sorry corpse--thanks again for returning my ID!" He replied with "No problem-" before he had inserted his card to his room. "Wait-" I suddenly say, he turned his helmet to me, I waved my hands around as my face grew warm "N-nothing nothing! Sorry Corpse" I then rubbed the back of my neck "Good night"
Corspe waved "Night Sykkuno" before closing the door behind him.
I couldn't help but smiled to hear him say my name "I leveled up in friend ship!" I happily say to myself before I head off to find my room.

Corspe's POV:
Once I closed the door, I heard him say he had leveled in friendship with me. I take off my helmet as I sighed followed with a chuckle. I leaned against the door as I placed a hand on my face, my face--its warm, huh I wonder what that means.

"You damn marshmallow..."

((Ayyoooo chapter one finally finished, I had inspiration with CorpsesElmo for sykkuno's teaser name wink wonk ;3 Hopefully I get to write more soon. But for now buh-bye!!!)