☆Moon Landing☆

((Ayyy! I'm back with another chapter for you! :D once again hope you're all doing well-- enjoy!))

Corpse's POV:

It's been awfully quiet.. Mark is suppose to be shouting like a mad man right now. Did something ha-

Mark: Morning Everyone! Sorry I was mostly gone yesterday. I uh- it was Chica's Birthday. Anyway! Hope you're ready to land in the afternoon- eat up and finish up thoes tasks!!! I'll explain how to put in the oxygen tanks to your suits later. Okay, Markimoon out!

There he is. But who's Chica?

I turn to my right to see the mirror, ". . ." I throw my used shirt to cover it up before getting out of bed. Huh, 4 hours... not bad. I rub my eyes a bit with a sigh as I really didn't want to go out there. Until I hear a knock on my door-
"Corpse! Get up, Let's eat breakfast together!"
As if he knew, I chuckle a bit while I grab a new pair of black clothes and my suit. Then I place in my helmet before opening the door to see more than just Sykkuno, which sort of ruined my mood. "Everyone else are wanting to get to know you and Dream better!" Sykkuno beams in happiness. Damn..I can't-- "oh, sure" I reply and everyone starts to head to the cafeteria. Sykkuno turns to look at me and covers his smile once more, it bothers me that he does that. I wanna see it properly. Woah-- what-- He grabs my hand and starts to lead me to the cafeteria, as if I was a lost kid. It made me laugh while he stops, "woah you have such a contagious laugh!" He gasps. Contagious? I think it's normal. Sykkuno and I enter the cafeteria, there was a new big round table in the middle. "Toast and I found this in storage! Well a different storage room actually." Rae exclaims and shows off the table like if it was one of its kind. "We decided to eat together and build an actual connection with all of our new friends!" Poke joins in as she places a Vase with fake flowers in the middle. James nods, "Definitely, let's all have a wonderful experience later today too!"

Toast already has his plate of breakfast while the girls and James were talking about the table. After that, everyone else grab their breakfast to join the circle table. I was in the middle between Jack and Rae, Sykkuno was in between Dream and Toast. Sort of bothers me..why? Of course, me and dream didn't eat since, the same old reason. The atmosphere was actually pretty chill and hilarious. I got a chance to get to know Jack, I recognize he had a slight Irish accent and has been working in the youtuber business. Over all such a great guy with a positive attitude. Rae would bud into the conversation as she asks us a bunch of questions. The normal stuff, but its hilarious when she would get surprised and when she is deflecting. Pewds ain't a bad guy either with his sense or humor, as well as Toast. Dream hasn't said much but I can tell he was trying his best due to yesterday. James, Lily, and Poki were getting along with Sykkuno, I mean who wouldn't? He is literally a piece of the fucking sun.

Mark: Alright enough chit chatting eveyone! Even though I do enjoy hearing you get along, but it's time to get to thoes tasks! You dont have as much time, only until 1pm when you land. So get to it people!

Everyone hurried up and finish with their breakfast, it may seem like a long time but we only have 3 hrs. Sykkuno once again gets dragged away from me by Jack this time, eh I dont mind that one. Dream heads off by himself but I wasnt sure if I should have gone with him.

10 am: Everything was the same, I did my tasks alone and wave at thoes who pass by me. Pewds scared me from behind causing me to punch him as a reflex. "Oh my go-- Pewds why!" I say and help him up. "Trying to get back at you for hitting my man boob!" He groans "back fires-" as he hunched over. So I take him to the medic while apologizing to him again.