♡First Date♡

((Hello! It's me Author-kun! xD Hope ya had a nice day! Now onto the chapter yall are waiting on. TwT

There is also a note on my message board about my HUGE absence ·-·'''

Sykkuno's POV:

As we all start to split after with had finished celebrating our releases to head home, we all made sure we had each others contact info. Toast, Jack and Pewds went out to go find mark, to drag him out so they all can go to all-you-can-eat restaurant. James, Poki, Rae and Lily decided they were heading into town to go see what they have in stores or malls.

Its still uneasy to see one of us missing though... Hope Dream is in a peaceful place.

Corpse grabs my hand which snaps me out of my thoughts, causing my face to blush bright. I get pulled along by him as he starts to walk down the streets of the city. "Ah- sorry, I must be moving a bit to fast..." His eyes averted for a moment, but I shook my head. "No! It alright, I-Im just happy to be able to go on a first date with you" I mumble as I can feel my face burning up, that was so cliche of me to say-- oh god. I try to hind my face with my free hand until Corpse caught my hand, he looks straight at my eyes and I can see them shine with just a bit of light. We looked at each other for a moment before Corpse clears his throat and looks away with a bit of blush, "Anyway, lets get going--" I feel his hand clench onto mine slightly as he leads the way.

As we walked down the sidewalk, I can hear some comments and looks. Which weren't all bad, as one shouts "WOOO!! You go kings!" Which causes me to stiff and blush brightly, "wh-wha" I begin to stutter. But I feel Corpse let go of my hand and then wraps an arm around me, bringing me close, I can hear his comforting whisper "Its alright sykkuno, they're just being extremely supportive" then I hear his chuckle. Which was pretty contagious and I begin to chuckle with him "thank you" I pull his collar and gave him a kiss on a cheek which I've been meaning to give rather than clanking his helmet. I giggle while he stood there with a surprised look "a-ah" he just said, we closely walk together for a few moments. We talked about our interest into further depth and what kind of things we like. Corpse stopped as I look up to see we had walked all the way to a mall, "here? What for?" I thought out loud. Which i receive another chuckle from him, "For our date, what else?" He was beginning to be more talkative when it was just the two of us. "But wait-" I was about to say until I got pulled along again.

His small eagerness made me giggle, I was catching up to his pace.

Corpse's POV:

I just couldn't wait any longer to spend time with Sykkuno, we walked our way to the cinema. I saw there wasn't much people around-- thankfully. I turn to look at my marshmallow "Sykkuno, you can pick the movie." He gasps and starts to shake his head, "no! You pick-"  I chuckle and lean close to his face with my eyes closed halfway, "are you sure? I pick the horrific and scary movies?" I joked around. Sykkuno blinked a few times as he rubbed the back of his neck with a small smile "on second thought-- I'll pick!" His reaction made me laugh, I couldn't help it as I stare at his cute but also handsome face. Sykkuno looks at what's available at the moment as he points at one, "Lets watch Soul!" He turns to me with a smile. I nod as we head to the register, "two tickets for Soul" I say. The lady smiles as she hands out our tickets, "That'll be $24.89 sir!" As sykkuno took the tickets, I reach down and take out my wallet and paid for both of us. "Have a wonderful time!" She waves as we walk inside. Sykkuno tugged on my sleeve "I'm laying you back! I could have paid for my ticket-" he gave me a mad but cute pout. "What do you want to snack on?" His eyes glimmered as he happily says "Popcorn with a water and some candy!!"

I laugh a bit before heading to the snack bar which I hear sykkuno telling me to not pay for him, but I did anyway. He scolds me for doing so but i just gave my
Little plant boi a kiss on the cheek. He still pouted but with a blushy face this time, we held hands as we entered our room.