💛My little patch of the sun💛

(( hello! Welcome back to the new chapter :D *sniffs* my babies-- the drawings in the chapter are made by me))

Corpse's POV:

I hear faint and distant sounds as my head was throbbing slightly. The sounds of beeping and my slow breathing, ". . ." I slowly blink then turn my head to my right, seeing a blurred figure. "Sy..." I try to say to see if it was him. "Corpse!" I faintly hear him but I can feel them hold my hand as if I'm fragile. Which I know for a fact I'm not after what I've done to that fucker. My vision was getting there as I let out a small pained chuckle "Hey..." I can see he has been crying and still overwhelmed with tears. "Corpse..." He whimpers out as he places my hand on his cheek, sort of snuggling up to it. I can't--with such an act of affection, who am I kidding-- I was internally giggling like a bitch. But then I realize what happened to jack and Pewds, so try to sit up. Only to get pushed back down by sykkuno, "they're alright..We checked and--- there was no severe damage." He sniffs and wipes away his tears while looking away. God it pains me to see him like this. "Sy-" I was about to say until he interrupts me with "Thank you..." he turns to me with a wide smile through his tears, "I owe you so much, I can't thank you enough."

I can still see the blood on his cheek which makes me so pissed off but all I can do is help it heal

I can still see the blood on his cheek which makes me so pissed off but all I can do is help it heal. Do I tell him how I feel? No.. he is already in so much pain, I cant bring more cloudy days to my sun. I try my best to reach for his face but the pain in my shoulders kept me down for now. "Corpse..." Sykkuno notices and grabs my hand desperately again as he couldn't stop crying. What do I do-- "Sykkuno, it's alright.... You don't have to cry anymore-" I ignore the pain and try to sit up on the bed . "Wait no- you should be laying down-" He looks at me with extreme worry. "Who the fuck cares about me-" I mumble. "I DO!!" He shouts back and I can clearly see the blush on his messy crying face. "I care, Corpse!" He was about to look away but I manage to rest my head on his shoulder, causing him to tense up. "Heh..." I close my eyes with a chuckle as I slightly tear up "I..care about you too Sykkuno...I lost my cool when you were hurt. As if I failed to protect everyone..." I start to say. "I know--I know its dumb to think about it that way... it's just the way I am" I sigh as I also manage to wrap my arms around his waist. "Corpse..." Sykkuno gasps a bit as I pull him in closer for a hug. "You didn't fail anyone-" He was struggling to talk but he was slowly calming down. I lift my head to face him, ". . ."
Just tell him how you feel idiot. I continue to stare as his face is growing red. "U-uh, did I say something wrong...?" I shake my head a bit then I place my forhead on his, I think he is about to faint which is pretty cute
"I feel like I should tell you this before I cowar away again--" I begin to grow nervous. But he wouldnt possibly accept me-- we're just friends-- who really care for one another. Our faces were the closest they've been so far, I can see his tired eyes. His lips quivering nervously. His face blushing like crazy. "Wh-what is it Corpse?" Sykkuno is gently holding onto my arms. The urge of kissing this man is impossible to fight back. "I'm sorry.. for what I'm about to do-" I lean towards him as I can feel his hands tighten their grip on my arms. I close my eyes as I can hear my heart pounding like crazy, until I felt Sykkuno's soft lips press against mine.