☆Misunderstandings☆

((Ello there! :D I'm back to provide yall with another chapter. Oh and hope you're having a GREAT day))

Sykkuno's POV:

What's going on

There's blood

I'm in a corner

My eyes were widen as I try to keep still since I felt like I had no other choice. Dream puts a finger up to his helmet to tell me to be quiet. But-- why-- I try my best to look around, he has blood and cuts on his hands. Who is he hiding from and why is he shaking like me? It made me realize he wasn't going to attack me, he just wanted to hide. My fear vanishes in an instant as I slowly but carefully take his hand off my mouth, "Dream, who are you hiding from?" I whispered. He was looking behind him until he hears me, ". . ." Dream then backs away to give me space "I uh- don't know.. I panicked" he whispered back. Oh my god, I didn't expect him to actually answer me. But he said he panicked, what happened? "Its alright Dream-- but you're hurt, we should get you patched up." I was about to reach for him but he backs away. "Ah sorry, forgot you're on edge." I rub the back of my neck with a awkward laugh. Dream kept his hands close to him for a moment until he quickly turns his head to look behind him. It was Corpse! He looks tired, was he the one running? "Cor-" I was gonna greet him until I was backed up into the corner as Dream was backing away too, he was squishing me. "D-dream-" I try to say as I can barely see Corpse heading our direction. Was he afraid of Corpse? He is such a cool guy, why? They're both out of character today! I gasp for air as I tap on Dream rapidly since he was literally squishing me against the wall. "Dr-DREAM!" I shout out which made the other two males gasp. "Sykkuno?" Corpse says until he grabs Dream by the arms to pull him away. Oh sweet relief-- I gasp to catch my breath as I was about to start crying for almost not being able to get oxygen. Dream tries to get away from Corpse's grip "Wait Calm down Dream--" I say as Corpse looks over at me "I'll deal with him-" "What no- I wanna know what happened! I'm going with you." I argue as I gently take Dream's other arm "He's hurt."  Corpse faintly groans but sighs "Fine I'll tell you on the way."

It seems that Dream had dropped some test tubes-- that doesn't sound good. Then panicked once he saw the sight of his blood. I would have fainted too if I saw that much.

We were in medic now, as Corpse cleans and bandages Dream's hands. I was just reassuring him that it was alright and we all mess up sometimes. "You'll be okay, but you should get some rest today. So you dont have to worry about anything." I smile a bit. Dream still refused to take off his helmet so we respected it, but it is hard to tell if he was doing well. Dream surprisingly gave me a thumbs up. I'm glad. "Nice! We'll do the tasks for you!" I beam. "Wait what-" Corpse looks up as he finishes putting on the bandages. "Hey I didn't--" He was about to say but I gave him a small pout. Corpse grumbled as he stood up with the med-kit "fiiiiiiine" he sighs out before putting the kit away. "Thanks corpse!" I say cheerfully, then I help Dream out of the patient's bed, "Be careful and rest up Dream." I let go and wave as Corpse gave him a nod. Dream gave up both a thumbs up and left the room. Corpse turned his head "What, I told Rae to tell the guys to clean up... what the fuck-" he mumbles. I just laugh "I'll clean it up, you go on ahead and do Dream's tasks." I receive a giant groan from corspe which made me laugh some more, "Oh come on, do it for a friend or me~!" Corpse turns to look at me "You owe me this time" he grabs Dream's ipad that he left on the bed. "You better clean that mess as good as new" he points at me, "alright, see ya soon" he waves and leaves me alone to clean.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I grab a base for an acidic chemicals, extra cloves, a mask, and paper towels. It took me roughly a good 20 minutes to carefully pick up all the glass pieces. Then another 20 minutes to properly clean the chemicals with the base and paper towels. "What time is it?" I ask myself and check on my ipad after I had double checked and thrown away the trash. "Huh!? How is it already 7!?" I exclaim, scratching my head with a sigh. "Time flies when you're busy" I mumble. I see Poki well poke her head inside "Oh Sykkuno! There you are! The girls and James were wondering where you were." She then walks over to me, hugging my arm which in a way made me slightly uncomfortable. "U-uh" I awkwardly laugh, her eyes widen and let's go of me "Oh my god I'm sorry! I didnt mean to make you uncomfortable sykkuno!" She held her hands together. I wave my hands around "No worries, it was an accident"

After that, I decide to join the boys this time. I remember that Dream is in his room and Corpse-- wait a minute I havent seen Corpse eat anything at all! I was a bit grumpy as I munch on some mash potatoes with Turkey and gravey. "Woah there Sy-kun, you might choke-" Pewds comments as he looks at me. "Is something bothering ya sykkuno?" Jack asks me. I snap out of it then look at both of them "Ah-its just I realized, how do Corpse and Dream eat? Like do they sneak snacks into their helmet? Or just get smoothies and slurp under their helmet?" I questioned. Jack and Pewds start to laugh from the sudden concern. Jack chuckles "Sykkuno, I think they just eat in their rooms." Pewds nods as he tries not to choke while Toast rubs his back with laughter. Toast adds in "Why was this brought up to your mind Sykkuno?" I just shrug "Dont know, I just never really see them eat. I'm not the only who notices, right?" I look at the other three. The boys look at each other before looking back at me, shaking their heads. Wait I havent heard from mr.markiplier today either-- I look up at the speakers with worry if he was sick or something.

But he never said anything in the spearkers, I shouldnt over worry either. So I ignore it and finish up eating before saying good night to everyone. I have two extra trays, he- I mean they better eat! It's bad if they dont eat proper meals! I place down the trays infront of their doors with a small note saying: eat up :D -sykkuno

Once I walk away from Dream's door I hear groans and shuffling, I turn to look back. I hope he's okay, poor Dream. I then went to my room and dress out. It was a very concerning day but it'll be worth it to see the moon when we last later tomorrow. "Good night sykkuno-" I hear from my door, I sat up quickly. Wait was that Corpse? "I uh-- no its too early.. Anyway, you're probably aren't awake but thanks for the food." He says in whispers before I can hear faint foot steps leave from my door. I slightly giggle and lay back down on my bed to go to sleep but one thing was in my mind before I close my eyes.

What was too early?

- - - - - - - - - End of day 2 - - - - - - - - -

((Ayyyoo thanks for reading! This was a bit longer than the first two chapters xD See ya all soon. Buh-bye!!))