☆Accidents☆

((Welp-- ello there! :D hope you are having a nice day. Anyway back to the story!))

Sykkuno's POV:

Wha-- what was that-- I hear the girls and James "OOOOOOOHs" as if they saw drama go down. Drama..no there is no drama here but-- I remembered when he whispered into my ear

don't ignore me..

My face grew warm from his deep but soothing voice, but I have been ignoring him. He must be really upset-- gosh darn it sykkuno, you have goofed up! I quickly got up and I can see the other guys looking my direction with concerned faces. But I gave them a smile to reassure them before throwing away my trash. I was growing nervous while I walk out of the cafeteria, my feet started to drag as my body was telling me not to head over there. To stay away. That he may need space. No, I upset him and I need to apologize for my actions. I clenched my fists with a firm- nod "let's do this-" I say quietly. I can hear my heart pounding like crazy once I was infront of Corpse's door. But I stood their--- completely frozen like the weak person I am... No this is about corspe not you! We're doing this for Corpse! I tightly closed my eyes and knock on the door, I could hear quick shuffle but not sure what he was doing. The door creaks opens as I open my eyes "Corpse--" he was about to close the door but I...

Stupidly put my arm in there instead of my foot--

"Gah-!" My eyes widen as I felt pain, "Sykkuno-!" Corpse gasped then opens the door widely, "why did you do that!?" He says in worry.  He grabs my arm but of course he couldn't check it since I had my suit on. I gave out a weak laugh "Because-- you were gonna close the door on me. I don't want that, I want to apol-" He puts his hand up to my face to shush me "Now isn't the time for that, let's get that arm checked.." he pulled me into his room. WAIT IN HIS ROOM!?  My mind was now getting overloaded that I'm in another guy's room. I was sat down on Corpse's bed and hear him say "Take it off." TAKEITOFF--no no no he couldn't have said that. My face grew warm until Corpse had pulled down the zipper "w-wait!" I squeak out. But I couldn't see his expression with that helmet on, "Corpse what are you--" He only pulled it down to my waist, of course I'm wearing clothes underneath!! I-im not a pervert. "Checking your arm-" he quickly replies and takes my arm, he gasps a bit. We both look down onto my arm and there was a medium sized bruise. "Corpse its o-"

"IT'S NOT" Corpse shouts out of no where.

It caused me to flinch but his helmet looks up at me "Shit.. I'm sorry sykkuno..." he says it in almost a whisper. I continue, waving my other hand around "No Corpse, it's really alright. I'm the one who put my arm in the first place." I want to reassure him but--how? Welp my brain totally had a brilliant plan, I place my free hand on his helmet like I was petting a dog. "Don't worry about it too much." I smile at him, I usually cover my smiles but he needs this. Until, Corpse grew silent which makes me look and feel awkward. "U-uh" I pull my hand away from his helmet. He suddenly grabs my hand and sort of looked like he place it on his forehead but of course he had a helmet. He starts "Fine..I won't worry about it--" I gave out a sigh of relief "For now." He adds at the end. "Wha!? For now-- oh come on Corpse!" I complain which made him chuckle. I'm glad he's not too mad at me. "Whatever--" He let's go of my hand and arm before getting up, it looks like he got a wet small towel and walks back to me. "Wait is it--" he places the towel and wraps it around my bruised arm. "COLD-" I yelp a bit, I hear him laughing which makes me smile slightly. "Just wrap the bruise with a cold towel for 10 to 20 minutes for several times a day if needed." He explains to me then looks at me once more "and yes, I forgive you" In a way, I can feel like he was smiling,

I wanted to see that smile

His face

His worried and happy expressions

Wait what-- my curiosity is too great. No he wants to hide it, I will respect that!

Corpse helps me up from his bed, "good night sykkuno" he tells me while I walk out the door "Good night corpse!" I wave to him quickly. Once I was inside my own room, I couldn't help but feel over joyed with happiness. "Yes! I reconnected our friendship! Another point for my social skills!" I say to myself like a dork. I take off my suit with one hand before plopping onto bed on my back. "I can feel tomorrow will be even better.." I sigh happily before going to sleep.

        - - - - - - - - - - Day 2 - - - - - - - - - -

Mark: RISE AND SHINE!! You sleepy heads, time eat breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day or so they say. Anyway, This is day 2! One more day until you reach the moon folks!

Corpse's POV:

Does he literally have to scare the living shit out of us? I'm already having a headache-- I had a bad time sleeping again. I surely need to get check once we come back home. I groan as I rub my face in mild frustration from having to wake up early. Of course I sat up and rubbed my eye boogers away from being up all the time. I swear I have like bags under my eyes. I get out of bed and change into a black shirt and pants before putting on my usual suit. I got out of my room to hear everyone say hello or good morning to one another. I see a hand wave over my helmet, I turn my head to see Sykkuno. "Morning Corpse!" He beams.

Too bright--

"oh hey sykkuno." I chuckle a slight. But of course, either toast or Lily drags him away to eat breakfast with them.  It's nice to see sykkuno making friends, while me in the other hand, I go off to do my tasks.

----during the hours ----

10 am: I finish up my tasks in shield, O2, and admin-- stupid swipe.

11 am: I pass by many people, Jack waves at me. He is pretty chill. As Pewds goes up from behind me and tries to tickle me. Which I end up accidentally jabbing his man boob.  Jack takes Pewds to medic as I apologize and wave them as they left.

12 pm:
Everyone else is in the cafeteria to eat, I snack on the nutter butters that I got yesterday. Damn I'm hungry, I've only been eating nutter butters. I start to laugh from my thought, I was interrupted when I hear glass shatter. "What the fuck-" I put my bag away and try to figure out where that noise came from. The only place with glass is medic. I carefully make my way to medic since I was in reactor. Wouldn't anyone else in cafeteria hear it? No--they would be busy eating and chatting. I poke my head in the door way and see Dream and glass with spilled chemicals and samples on the floor. "Dream--what happened-" I stepped inside and walk over but he puts his arms up in some sort of defense. His arms are shaking. There seems to be small burns or cuts on his hands. "Dream-we gotta patch thoes up-" I was about to grab one of his arms but he suddenly ran past me. "Wait-- DREAM!" I turn around but he was already gone.  I look at the mess but I run after Dream. Thoes are serious injuries even if they're small! He must be panicking--shit shit shit! I look around but I lost track of him, "damn it-" Until I hear someone else scream, it was a high pitch scream not like sykkuno but an actual girl. "What the hell is going on!?" I semi-shouts before running back to the medic room, then I collide with another person. "Ow-Rae?" I look at her. "There's blood-- ew!!" She cringes. Oh my god... I thought it was something serious! "Don't scream-- you're gonna worry the others" I mumble "Tell the other guys to clean it up, I have to take care of something-" I left as Rae was telling me to wait. Where the fuck did he go? I ran past upper engine, security and reactor. He wasn't in any of thoes rooms.

Sykkuno's POV:

I was stuck in electric AGAIN! I was working on wires until I hear someone come inside. I turn to see it was Dream coming around the corner "Oh hey Dream!" I smile. But something seems off about him. He walks closer to me in a different demeanor "U-uh Dream?" I grip onto the wires then I can hear faint footsteps rushing from some direction, its unclear. "Dream you're scaring me-" he backs me up in a corner I was about to scream until he covers my mouth.

I stood there frozen in fear.

Corpse.. someone.. I'm scared-

((WOOOAH the longest chapter so far! Thanks again for reading this! Buh-bye! :D))