⚠️Emergency⚠️

((Well plz dont kill me-- hope you enjoy the chapter! :'D))

Sykkuno Pov:
Who is this--- What is this!?
I was being carried over their shoulder like a potatoes sack, my eyes were dripping like rain. I was afraid to speak, to move, but not enough to look. The monster has been carrying me around the ship, I notice we where in cafeteria. Wait theres an emergency button by the door-- if I can just--
I press the button as the monster pass by, creating a loud sudden noise for the monster to drop me. Run, RUN!! I scrambled to get up and onto my feet, I was heavily breathing in a cold sweat.
I can hear the screams of the monster behind me, "CORPSE!! CORPSE HELP ME!!" was the first thing I cry out. Where do I go- where do I run-- I dont want to die!!

Mr.Markiplier: Everyone please remain calm! Someone has rung the emergency button in Cafeteria! Remain in your rooms!

No no no no no no no!! I run down the halls passing by weapons and O2, I quickly turn to see the monster catching up to me with horrific cries. I ran as I start to bang on Corpse's door, "corpse open the door-- please open the door! I dont want to die!!" I hear the door creak open and I immediately got inside just right before the monster tried to grab me. I use my body to close it and lock the door, I slump down to the ground and cover my eyes to block out the cries of the monster. "SYKKUNO!" I can hear Corpse shout in worry. "C-corpse!" I ball out crying as I can feel him wrap his arms around me for a tight hug. He lifts me face to look at him-- his face, it was enough to calm me down. "I knew it.. I fucking knew something was wrong, sykkuno--" Corpse looks at me with such worry and concern. Until there was hard banging on the door, I scream and hug him tightly. "Sy...ku..no--" Groans came from the other side as the door starts to break.

Corpse's POV:

What the actual fuck is happening-- Sykkuno, he's trembling...that thing--

I look at the door as it cracks open, until everything happened in slow motion. A long strand was heading towards us. I did what I had to do and throw sykkuno to the bed so he was out of the way. My arm is wrapped around what ever this is, and then my body is pulled out like a rag dog. "CROPSE!" I hear sykkuno cry out, but my body was thrown all the way to the storage way. "Gah-" I felt the impact and drop to the floor.

Mark: Oh hell no! Everyone we need to contain the monster! Sykkuno and Corpse are in trouble!

I can faintly hear the doors open and screams of horror. I try to get back onto my feet, "sy...kkuno" I groan. But I see the blurred figure infront of me. "Not today bitch!" I hear Jack shout as he used his body to slam it away. "Corpse--get up buddy!" He shouts and helps me onto my feet. I was about to say I'm fine until blood splattered onto my face. I can see clearly as my eyes were widen, something was stabbed through Jack's shoulder. He screams in pain and drops to his knees while he held his shoulder, I look to see it was the monster. That's it- I'm done playing games mother fucker. I shout, "Come at me!!" Which got their attention and I start to run, it stupidly follows me.
Fuck what do I do next- how do we either kill it or trap it
I continue to run until I see Poki up ahead, "POKI GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" She froze up to see what was behind me, my only exit was behind her. Fucking shit. I push her out of the way into weapons and quickly press the button to close the door. But the basturd managed to cut my arm, I stings like hell. I can hear Toast and Lily while I ran passed shield and communications. "Corpse over here!" They shout out and I turn to my right, I see a metal net. Must have came from storage but I slide under as the monster came right at it but they were too strong. It easily pushed Lily and Toast to separate walls with a hard impact, I turn around to see it was already looming over me. It wraps it's disgusting like tentacle around my neck, lifting my off my feet. "You'll never-- *gasp* fucking have him!!" I shout right at their face. It angers them, slamming me against the wall 3 times before letting me go. I felt like I was near death itself, my hands covered with my own blood and my head throbbing like crazy. Until my hazel vision sees a bright green suit, "no.......no sykkuno.." I try to get up but I slump over.

Sykkuno's POV:
I'm tired of watching my friends get hurt. Im tired of being weak.
I'm tired of letting people handle things for me.
I'm tired of being afraid.
I grip the fire extinguisher as my body was shaking, I look at the monster who nearly killed Corpse. My eyes still overwhelmed with tears, "y-you want me..." I stutter. I made sure the others were already in a safe room before I step forward "Come and get me!!" I shout. The monster rushes towards me as Toast, Lily and Corpse all shout out to me. I swung the fire extinguisher hitting them directly at their head before I quickly spray it with the extinguisher. "You hurt my friends! The people I care most!!" I shout in anger. I see it try to run away but I continue to spray until it no longer moved. My eyes widen and i drop the extinguisher, "is it...dead" my lower lip quivered. I saw it twitch and a sudden tentacle heads for me, Pewds go infront of me as his arm was dripping with his blood. "D-dont worry sykkuno---Run...The girls and James are safe-" he grips his arm and shouts "GO!" No this cant be happening-- I thought it was dead for sure. I ran back down to storage, making my way to security. I bump into the monster as it ran the opposite direction, it looks furious.

Corpse's POV:

The monster-- It ran the opposite direction to catch up with Sykkuno. Mostly everyone is hurt, that's fucker! I manage to get up and limp my way where Sykkuno ran, I grab the empty fire extinguisher. "You're gonna mother fucking pay...." I mutter as I am now sincerely pissed off. I hear Sykkuno cry out which my body moves on it's own, I ran until I saw it.
It was in slow motion again

That monster... slashed at Sykkuno. I saw some blood splatter away from him.
They harmed him.
They made him bleed.
Who ever does that---
DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE

My anger took over my whole body as I full sprint towards the monster, tackling them down to the ground

My anger took over my whole body as I full sprint towards the monster, tackling them down to the ground. I lift up the fire extinguisher as it stabs my shoulders with its tentacles. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I shout intensely as the pain stings both my arms, but I wasn't gonna let this fucker live any second more. I bite one of it tentacles off like a wild beast before I scream in anger and beat its head in with my new favorite weapon.
As I keep swinging it like a bat.

The floor around me was covered with splatters of blood as I continue to hit it, "DIE! DIE! DIE! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" 15 minutes pass as I made sure it was dead this time, as I heavily pant and my arms drip off some of my own blood. My arms drop to my sides as I couldnt feel them anymore, letting go of the fire extinguisher. I can hear the door open as the girls and James gasp from my bloody master piece. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, "Corpse-" I hear the sweet and angelic voice of Sykkuno. "I'm glad you're okay!" He starts to cry and hides his face in my shoulder. I lost consciousness after that from blood loss.
- - - - - - - - - - End of day 3 - - - - - - - - - - -

(( Q-Q well that happened. See ya soon. Buh-bye!))