Chapter One✨

DaNasia Monae✨Buckhead, Georgia

     DaNasia Monae✨
Buckhead, Georgia

So today I'm moving from Savannah to Buckhead with my daddy. I been living with my momma for 18 years cause her and my dad had seperated when I was 1 because my dad was a big time drug dealer and the last time I saw him was when I was 16 and I been acting out and I got arrested a couple weeks ago for fighting and shit. So today my mom is making me move with my dad and she think it's better opportunitities there because there high school and college is put together. Since I barely graduated and I failed a course I can take my college classes with my 1 high school class, and Ian got no choice. Buckhead is 4 hours and 30 minutes away, buh I feel like I'm gon get worse and my mom is following behind me with a uhaul truck with my clothes and stuff...

So when I woke up I went in my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and then ma came in my room and said "we leaving at 12, and ya dad need to get picked up at the airport at 4". I asked "how far is the airport from his house" and she said "30 minutes" and I said "fine" and she said "okay you got 2 hours" I nodded. Then I went in my bathroom and did some light makeup. I did my lipgloss and I hopped in the shower. When I got out I did my hair and packed my purse with my essentials. Then I grabbed my glasses and keys and walked downstairs. Once I got outside I put my stuff in the passenger side and ma said "ight we got everything packed up you ready" and I said "yea" and she said "okay here's a breakfast smoothie" and I took it and I hopped in my white g wag 63' (I got it for my 16th birthday)..

 Once I got outside I put my stuff in the passenger side and ma said "ight we got everything packed up you ready" and I said "yea" and she said "okay here's a breakfast smoothie" and I took it and I hopped in my white g wag 63' (I got it for my 16...

Then we pulled off and got some gas then we drove on to the airport. When we got there ma said "I texted your daddy and he said he getting his luggage", I said "okay take my picture". We then got out and I said "ma take a off gaurd" she asked "what that mean" and I told her "just take a lot of pictures". I walked and she took em and gave me my phone . I told her "ooh some of em are cute" and she said "PERIODT" and I started laughing. Then my so called dad said "Nasia" and I looked up and I said "Brian" and he said "lil girl stop playing wimme". Then we hugged and pops said "damn you must been running my check up with that chanel bag". I told him "no I got a drug dealer to buy me this" and pops said "man wtf". Then my mama said "I told you she a mess" and he said "Ian know she was like that" and I said "yuh". Then I told my dad "you drive" and he said "nah nigga". Then I went and sat on the passenger and posted my pictures...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by dessdior, and 4,828 others_

_.DanasiaMonae I post shit just to make you bitches mad😭
View 122 comments

Then pops said "I heard you got in a fight and almost shot a mfer" and i told him "the bitches down there is weird as fuck like they do shit to irritate me, buh ma said I get my anger issues from you" and he started laughing and said "makes sense". Then he told me "I'm glad to have my kids back under the same roof". My dad has 2 other kids than me. My lil brother and sister. We haven't connected yet and I met them on my 16th birthday. My lil sister is just like me with the personality and shit. We be texting here and there and she be calling me sometimes. Then we pulled up to a big ass house..

I said "pops this is a big ass house" and he said "thanks Babygirl

I said "pops this is a big ass house" and he said "thanks Babygirl." Then he pulled my truck in by a Benz and I asked "who car is that" and he said "chris". Then I asked "do skai have a Car" and he said "hell nah she can't even drive yet" and I started laughing. Then we got out and I asked pops "you gon move my shit" and Ma said "nasia we all moving it" and I groaned and said "fine". We moved everything to my room and it was perfect. I put everything on the bed and I had my own bathroom, so I was too turnt. It had took 2 hours and ma said "well I'm finna head home" I nodded and said "okay". She told me "I'll visit buh you need to change yo ways nasia". I told her "no promises". Then pops said "I got her". She hugged me and said "love you" and I told her "love you too". She smiled and left and pops said "get settled in"  I nodded and hooked up my speaker. I started putting my purse and shit away. I had a big ass closet, I was hype. It took over 2 hours for me to finish and when I finally got done it was like 7 o'clock. I took all the boxes outside in the trash and when I came back I looked at my room and it was pretty...

 I took all the boxes outside in the trash and when I came back I looked at my room and it was pretty

Then I went in the kitchen and went through the fridge and it was no food. I heard the door open and I saw skai and Chris walk in and I said "hey". skai said "hey Nasia, pops said you was moving here". I nodded then we hugged and I said "hey Chris" and he said "wassup". Then he hugged me and I said "damn boy you got tall" and he started laughing. Pops came in the kitchen and said "I ordered pizza and wings buh tonight I need the living room". skai said "boy", I asked "why". Chris said "he have his friends over and shit" and pops said "go clean up or something". We walked to our rooms and I took me a hot shower and changed. When I was done I walked and grabbed me some food and my soda. Then skai said "we can go in the theater and watch movies" and I said "okay". Then we went and grabbed blankets and laid down and she said "now let's talk" and I said "oooo okay". She told me everything about her self and we talked for a long time...