Chapter Twenty-Two✨

DaNasia MonaèSavannah, Georgia

DaNasia Monaè
Savannah, Georgia

So I was awoken by my mom yelling and I said "What" and she said "get up you getting your hair done" and I said "why" and she said "because I said so get yo ass up" and I said "I swear when I'm done I'm leaving to go back to dads cause wtf" and she said "I don't care I'm tryna make shit happen for yo ass" and I rolled my eyes and I went in my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and then I took me a hot shower and I put on my thong and I went in my room and saw my outfit on my bed and I put it on then I walked in the living room and ma said "come sit down" and the girl who was doing my hair said "we're doing a colored wig" and I said "can you do it glueless and do you have any other wigs" and she said "we have a 40 inch black wig" and I said "can I take my picture in the colored wig then y'all can install the black one" and she nodded and put on my colored wig and styled it then me and ma walked outside and she took my picture and afterwards we went back in the house and she installed my black wig and I was so in love then ma paid her and said "let's go to breakfast then you can leave" and I nodded and I went in my room and grabbed my stuff then I walked to my g wagon and followed my momma to a breakfast joint and when we got there we ordered and ma said "I heard you have a man" and I said "yea his name Lee" and she said "you like him" and I said "duh" and she said "mmhm don't fall to quick or you gon end up like me and yo daddy" and I said "girl no I'm not" and she said "mmhm we will see" and I rolled my eyes cause here comes her shit she stay starting something and dess called me and I said "hello" and she said "bitch where you at" and I said "savannah wit my momma wassup" and she said "num I wanna go to the mall" and I said "bitch we can go" and my mom kicked my leg and I said "owww" and she said "stop cussing and shit" and I told dess "you gon have to see whether I feel like going when I get back down there" and she said "okay" and I said "ight" and I hung up and finished eating breakfast with my ma then as we left I said "ight mama" and she said "ight" and we hugged and I got in my truck and posted my picture...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by therealkylesister, and 19,926 others_

_.DanasiaMonae Fuck y'all bitches 🤪
View 332 comments

Then I took my 4 hour drive back to Buckhead and when I was 3 hours in Lee called and I said "hello" and he said "where you at" and I said "on my way back" and he said "pull up to my crib" and I said "boy I am tired" and he said "come sleep with me then" and I said "why" and he said "cause I said so bring yo ass" and he hung up and I still had clothes in my Duffy bag so I drove to his condo and when I got there it was 5 and I grabbed my Duffy and phone then I walked to his condo and knocked on his door and he answered it with his headset on and his briefs and he said "wait y'all I'm finna mute y'all" and he muted his game and he closed and locked the door and he held me and said "hey baby" and I said "hey" and he kissed me and I kissed him back and I said "I'm finna take a nap and a shower" and he said "ight baby" and I went in the bathroom and took me a hot shower and put on my tank top and boy shorts panties and I got under the covers and took me a nap... Then when I woke up it was 8 and it was dark outside and I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then I went and layed my head on Lee shoulder and he said "LETS GO" cause he made a shot and I said "boy" and he rubbed my thighs and I sat there with him for a hour and I was getting mad cause I wanted some attention with a lil bit of dick and I said "bae let's do sum I'm bored" and he said "babe wait till I get done the game" and I said "oh my god I'm finna leave I'm tired of sitting here"and I walked to the kitchen and I felt his arms wrap around my waist causing my body to tense up . With my back against his chest , his hand wandered down to my panties where he lifted up the T-shirt I wore. Touching my wetness he whispered in my ear, "You not going nowhere." "Lee Stop." I said biting down on my bottom lip . "You really want me to stop?" He asked pulling my panties to the side as he rubbed two fingers up and down my pussy causing me to jump . After a few seconds of doing so he brought his hand back up to his mouth , licking my juices off his fingers . "Yes." I said us both knowing it was a lie . "Yes as in Yes you want me to stop or Yes in Yes you want me to fuck the shit outta you?" He asked , gripping my breast through my shirt . "I-I just want you inside of me." I let out a shaky breath and he smirked before stepping away from me I looked at him in confusion and I said "Why is yo ass standing all the way over there" And now he was making me have a attitude and he said "See. That's what's gone get that pussy of yours sore. That attitude." And I said "nigga please, you gon give me that dick or ima ask another nigga for it" and he got in my face and said "Shut the fuck up and go lay on your back with your legs wide by time I get in there" and I nodded looking up at him, I like when he cuss me out before he give me the dick that shit turns me tf on and He grabbed me by the back of the neck and put his tongue down my throat kissing me and I kissed back and then he pulled away he left out and went in the living room and I did what I was told and laid on my back legs wide , waiting . After a minute he returned with some ice and I said "what's that for" and he said "you'll see" and he sat the tray of ice down And glanced over my body and he chuckled then he grabbed a piece of ice before turning off the lights .

Lee POV:

Making my way to the end of the bed I admired her fat , wet pussy . That mothafucka was pretty and that shit was wet as a mf. Putting the ice in my mouth I crawled into bed , hovering over her body . She tensed up and took a deep breath . Placing the ice in my mouth I trailed it down her body causing her to let a soft moan I took her right breast in my mouth sucking and swirling my tongue around her nipple . Once the ice melted I made my way to her pussy The moment my tongue started flicking against her wetness she quickly pulled her body up and I chuckled and I said "you talk all that shit buh running from a nigga" and she said "nigga you wish" and I said "Then put that pussy back in my face before I fuck you up." And her ass did what I said and I Spreaded her lips apart wit my tongue , I began to lick and suck all inside her pussy Nasia moaned "F-Fuck! Lee!" She could moan till the neighbors heard my name I didn't give a fuck . I wasn't stopping until she busted a nut and as good as her pussy tasted I was enjoying this just as much as her . She began to grind her throbbing pussy on my tongue throwing her head back and letting out loud moans then she whimpered "I-Im gonna c-cum." And tried lifting up her body again but I pulled her back down flicking and sucking on her fat lips and clit . "Shit! D-Daddy. I-Im gonna cum! Fuckkk!" She screamed then came hard . After licking up all her juices she rolled over to the side trying to catch her breath I said "Baby You good?" I laughed smacking her ass . She bit down on her bottom lip and let out a deep breath . "Pull em down. Now." She says . I raised a brow finding it funny how she was trying to take control now and I pulled down my boxers that fell to my ankles . She said nothing just glared at my hardened dick . I folded my arms across my chest. "Whatchu thinking?" She finally looked up at me. "Nothing." And with that she got on her knees in front of me and gripped my dick in her hand . Licking the tip , she smirked . She wrapped her hand around my dick gripping it firmly looking at it like she was in love "This my dick, ain't it daddy?" She said licking the tip again "Fuck yes." I groaned wanting her to put me in her mouth "You like that? Huh?" She asked licking the tip then smirked as she looked up at me . "Gone put that mouth to work baby" I groaned looking at her She put it in her mouth and began stroking me as she sucked looking me in my eyes . "Ohhh Shittt!" I pulled my head back closing my eyes as her mouth did wanders on my dick causing me to moan which was something no bitch could do and She continued to stroke my dick faster and harder as she deep throated me "Fuck girl! Suck that shit!" I groaned biting my lip . Grabbing the back of her head I began fucking her mouth thrusting back and forth . Pulling my dick out , I then shoved all of it down her throat causing her to gag and I know she couldn't handle all that. And She spit on my dick stroking it again before putting it back in her mouth . "Fuckkk!" I moaned . "I'm finna cum" and she said "cum in my mouth daddy" and I busted in her and She tapped my dick on her tongue repeatedly licking up my mess . At the point all I wanted was to be inside of her "Bend it ova." I said stroking my dick as she did so . Turning around she leaned over the bed , arching her back . Smacking her ass she let out a moan . "Harder!" She moaned looking over her shoulder at me . I smacked her ass harder and this time she let out a scream enjoying the pain and pleasure it brought her . Rubbing the tip of my dick up and down her pussy I rammed inside if her . She gasped . "Fuck!" Grabbing her side I thrusted in and out of her . "Mhmm." I said smacking her ass . She moaned gripping the sheets of the bed . "Lee Harder, Shit!!!" She screamed burying her face in the bed . I stroked harder and faster . She went forward trying to run but I pulled her back pulling her head back as I plunged my tongue down her throat . She kissed me back moaning "I'm f-finna c-cum baby." She moaned as her legs began to shake and she cummed hard on my dick and she laid down and I said "where you going we finna have round 2"...