Chapter Eight✨

Danasia MonaeBuckhead, Georgia

Danasia Monae
Buckhead, Georgia

A couple weeks passed and it was back to Monday and I gotta say Lee haven't been fucking with nobody we haven't been seeing bitches come to the table for him yet ...

So when I woke up, I went in my bathroom and  washed my face and brushed my teeth and I hopped in the shower and city girls played in the background and Double CCs came on and I said "umm, I'm a mfn city girl, I talk shit, I like money, I like a bag, fuck" and then when I was done I got out the shower and went into my closet and I found my outfit and today The whole school(college and the early college) have a half day buh it's flipped and we gotta get to school at 12 and leave at 2:45-3:30 it depends who ya teacher is so me and the girls going to the nail salon and Dess getting her lace fixed so Tae gon curl my hair so I went in the bathroom and did my makeup cause I wanna look like a bad bitch today and I grabbed my Louis purse and my book bag and dess called and I said "what hoe" and she said "I'm outside" and I saw a car pull up buh Ian see who was in it so I minded my business and walked to dess back seat cause I saw lay lay in the front and dess said "bitch tell me why lay lay and von almost fucked" and I said "neooo" and she pulled out my driveway and lay lay said "he actually got a nice vibe like, and he was sensitive when we was talking bout the marriage portion like" and dess said "hell nah lay lay gimme my 100 right tf now" and I said "word" and she said "fine, watch nasia be next" and I said "hell nah" and she said "that's why he left a hickey on my tittie" and dess said "y'all lil freaky asses" and lay lay gave dess the money and I said "Why you ain't fuck him" and dess said "word" and she said "I'm scared" and I said "well.." and dess said "nasia ain't you a virgin" and I said "of course buh I done had some shit done to me, ate out, titties sucked, hickeys and feet licked" and dess said "period buh how come you ain't lose ya virginity" and I said "I wanted to be with somebody who matched me, I can live my life with, we in it forever Typa shit" and dess said "me and polo in it for the long run" and I said "purr" and we went and got our grippas done and we were currently at arrogant Tae crib and he had just finished curling my wig and I said "lay lay take my picture" and she said "ughhh" and I stood up and posed and she took it and I picked my favorite one and posted it on ig...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by KarinJinsui, and 10,093 others_

_.DanasiaMonae keep it cute sis😗
View 233 other comments

Then Tae said "Nasia when you coming back to get yo hair right" and I said "in like 3 or 4 days cause my dad opening up this club and he said I can bring my peoples" and Tae said "where it's at" and I said "in atlanta near vlive" and dess said "that shit finna smack" and I said "word" and Tae said "bet" and Vonna said "we better get going for we be late and shit" and I said "Ian got time for my daddy bullshit" and dess said "word" and we walked to dess car and we drove and we finally pulled up to the school and we got out and as we was working I heard "NASIA" and I looked back and it was skai and I said "wait" and Vonna said "we bout to go sit on the gym step" and I said "ight" and I walked to skai and she said "your makeup look good" and I said "thanks" and she said "I need some lipgloss" and I reached in my bag and grabbed my lip gloss and I gave it to her and Chris was walking up to us and I said "that must be Debo" and she said "he so fine" and I said "it's giving Lee vibes" and Chris said "what y'all doing tonight" and I said "why Chris" and he said "I call living room" and I said "boy we don't give a fuck" and Debo said "is this yo sister" and I said "I'm nasia" and he said "Debo" and here come musty ass Lee and he said "yo wassup lil cuz" and he dapped up Debo and I said "y'all related" and Lee said "yea" and I said "I can tell" and skai said "y'all both waves going backwards" and we started laughing and I walked towards the gym and Lee said "my waves could never" and I said "mmkay" and we went with the niggers and we went in the school and it was finally last period and we was chilling in the back of the class and Lee was texting me and shit getting on my nerves..

From Lee🖕🏾: Yo hair look good
To Lee🖕🏾: kiss my ass
From Lee🖕🏾: man you weird as fuck, I'm tryna give ya mean ass a compliment
To Lee🖕🏾: Aww Thank youu🖤
From Lee🖕🏾: Yo ass bipolar as fuck I'm done wit you

I was weak, then lay lay said "so what's going on in y'all boring life" and I said "so I heard my dad on the phone and he leaving tonight and won't be back until Friday when his store open" and dess said "soooo..." and I said "my dad lemme have the downstairs so it's a basement by my room door and he said I could have it last week cause I got a lot of bullshit" and dc said "where the hell are you going" and I said "bitch I wish you shut the fuck up damn dc getting on my fuckin nerves" and Lee said "woah calm down gangsta" and I started laughing and I said "so the basement has 3 rooms with beds and tv and he said if I ever have friends over we can have a spot to be at when he have company over and it got a living room" and dess said "so when we pulling up" and dc said "can I bring a bitch" and I said "wtf dc, yea buh she can't be no dumb ass weird ass bitch" and lay lay said "word" and he said "when is it" and I said "Wednesday night since we don't got school on Thursday" and lay lay said "bet" and Lee said "I'm fuckin with it" and I said "plus the rooms are soundproof so if y'all plan on fucking then we don't gotta hear it" and dess said "purr" and she winked at polo and dc said "right nasty" and I started laughing  and then class was over and I walked with dess to her car and we got in and she dropped me off home and as soon as she pulled off Chris and skai pulled in and they got out and we walked into the house and dad was standing there with his suitcase and I said "where you going" and he said "I gotta go Chicago, buh ima be back on Friday morning, nasia you in charge and no party's" and I said "can Vonna and them stay on Wednesday" and he said "I don't care, ya friends stay in the basement and Chris and Debo stay in the living room cause I know you was gon ask" and I said "okay" and he said "no boys" and I said "mmhm" and he said "don't go in my room" and skai said "what you need to do is leave" and he said "you need to stfu, and nasia I left money on your dresser for food" and I nodded and he hugged us and left...

So do you think Lee and Nasia gon fuck?👀