Chapter Twenty-Eight✨

DaNasia MonaeBuckhead, Georgia

DaNasia Monae
Buckhead, Georgia

It's been a week since I been in this dusty ass hospital I'm tired of being here Fr like this bullshit been getting on my nerves....

So when I woke up I saw Lee sleep, Lee been in this hospital wimme this whole time I been in here and I couldn't thank him enough he got on my damn nerves the whole time buh that's still my baby purr and I went and brushed my teeth and got on my phone and then a couple hours Lee woke up and said "morning" and I said "morning" and he walked in the bathroom and the nurse came in and said "lemme check your bandages" and I laid back and she was checking all of em and said "your stomach wound is healing nicely, when you get bathed up re change then" and I nodded and said "can I go home" and she said "yes you can finally go home, buh take it easy and re wrap your bandages at 12 every morning and 9 atnight" and I said "aye" and she said "your pain meds will be at the desk when you sign out" and I goy up and walked to the bathroom and Lee was flossing and I said "bae I can finally go home" and he said "that's good" and I grabbed my bag and I said "can you get out" and he said "what's wrong I always see you naked" and I said "please" and he said "yea" and he walked out and I took my bandages off and I felt so insecure with my body like theses scrapes and shit was messing with my head mentally and so I got in the shower and after I bathed I wrapped up my bruises and I put on my bra and panties and I put on my sweatsuit and I packed my stuff up and I said "babe I'm ready" and he said "ight" and he grabbed my bag from me and we walked to the desk and I signed out and grabbed my pills and Lee took me Popeyes to get some food and then we drove to my house and when we got there it was packed with cars and Lee grabbed my stuff as we walked in and he took it to my room and I said "thanks baby" and he held me with his hands on my ass and he sucked on my neck and I moaned and he was unzipping my jacket and I said "babe babe wait" and he pulled away and said "what" and I said "I haven't shaved" and he said "go do it then" and my phone started ringing and I went and it was dess and I said "hello" and Lee got behind me and was sliding my body towards his so I can feel his dick print and dess said "you home" and I said "yea" and Lee put his hand on my pussy and I smacked it and she said "you prolly bout to get some d" and I said "nope I'll be down there you in the kitchen" and she said "yea" and I hung up and I said "dess need me" and he said "no she don't" and I said "yes she do" and I hurried out the room and I walked in the kitchen and they hugged me and said "our bitch back" and I said "PERIODT" and Lee walked into the living room and he looked irritated and Reginae said "what you do to him" and I said "I kept blocking him so we couldn't have sex" and lay lay said "what's wrong" and I said "I'm scared my body got scraped and shit on it and I'm insecure about it" and dess said "aww we will help you get through it" and I said "promise" and they nodded and pops said "this man is reckless he done went for my family and that shot not cool so he would do anything" and I asked the girls "did y'all ever figure out what happened to his dad" and lay lay said "yo dad killed him, that's why he was tryna kill you" and I said "neoo" and she nodded and pops said "YALL GOT EXACTLY ONE WEEK IF YALL WANNA GO IN ON THIS NIGGA, AND TOO THE PUNK BITCHES YALL STAY AT THE TRAP CAUSE IAN FORCING NONE OF YALL NIGGAS TO BE INVOLVED WITH MY SHIT" and they got up and the niggas left and pops said "you home" and I nodded and we hugged and he said "let's eat and shit" and we all sat there and ate and talked and shit and then pops said "I gotta go handle sum in Atlanta" and I nodded and we all walked to our rooms and Lee was coming in our room and I said "babe can the girls come in here" and he said "cmon nasia" and I said "I'm sorry" and he said "yea" and he left and then the girls came in and said "wassup" and I said "lemme go wax myself" and I closed the bathroom door and I waxed my vagina underarms and inner thighs and one I was finished I took off my clothes and only had on my bra and panties and I walked in my room and dess said "girl ya body looks amazing" and I said "ion like these bandages" and lay lay said "look in yo mirror" and I looked in it and it was just the tape around my vagina, my forehead cuts healed and most my arms it's just my waist and I said "y'all right" and lay lay said "duh" and Reginae said "I'm finna get my pussy ate fuck y'all" and we started laughing and they left and I put on a big shirt and Lee came back looking irritated and I said "babe can you turn on power" and he said "yea" and he turned the lights off and turned it on and He laid far away from me on the bed and I said "why you that far away" and he said "nasia we not gon act like you haven't been letting me touch on you or nun of dat" and I said "Lee I'm sorry" and he said "hell yea yo ass better be" and I said "calm yo ass down the reason is I'm insecure, I never been insecure about my body buh now I am it got cuts and scrapes on it like wtf" and Lee pulled me to him and he said "when I told you I loved you, I meant I loved everything about you ya personality, body, laugh, smile, feet" and I said "boy" and I started laughing and he said "I like when I compliment you you always laugh" and I said "okay okay you got me" and I laid on him and I kissed him and he kissed me back and I said "I love you" and he said "I love you too, and don't feel like I'm pressuring you too fuck me, we can have sex whenever you ready" and I laid on top of him and fell asleep..