Chapter Six✨

DaNasia MonaeBuckhead, Georgia

DaNasia Monae
Buckhead, Georgia

So it's officially Saturday, and so I woke up to my dad yelling and so I got up and walked into the living room and it was a group of people this early and I said "POPS SHUT UP, IM TRYNA SLEEP" and he said "I'm sorry Babygirl" and I walked back in my room and got on the phone with Dess and she said "what" and I said "my dad keep yelling and shit like a crackhead" and she said "can't relate" and I said "fuck you, buh last night when we went to the store, I saw dom from school and we was talking and Lee said get away from my girl and shit and he kissed me" and she said "did you like it" and I said "I mean it was okay" and she said "that must've been a good ass kiss" and I said "it really was" and we started laughing
And she said "now that sparked the connection" and I said "Ian finna let your ass when that bet, plus he a mfn hoe" and she said "you right buh that's what polo was, and we went through ups and downs now we good you just gotta be patient" and I said "mmhm ima play with his feelings until the project over" and she said "bitch wtf" and I said "purr" and then she added the gang into this bitch and dc said "you already know I'm in this bitch"'and I said "shut ya ugly ass up" and he said "nasia why you so mean today" and lay lay said "her true colors showing" and I said "nah" and polo said "dess open the damn door" and she said "wait come through the back" and lay lay said "these niggas bout be laid up all day" and polo said "lay lay why you in our business" and she said "I'm sorry gangsta don't pull out the nine"
We all started laughing and polo hung up and lay lay said "von what you doing" and he said "num chillin" and she said "well we can finish the project at my house" and he said "bet I'm on my way" and she said "ok" and dc said "I'm finna go fuck this bitch ari" and I said "you so nasty" and dc said "what she told me to pull up for the project" and lay lay said "I hope you catch herpes" and he said "that's why I wrap up lay lay" and we started laughing and Lee said "lemme pull up nasia so we can do the project" and I said "fine don't try nothing and bring me some Popeyes" and he said "what you want" and I said "spicy chicken sandwich with mashed potatoes and a sprite" and he said "fat fucker Ian bringing you shit" and I said "pleaseeeee" and i pouted and he said "fine I'ma text you" and I said "okay" and he hung up and it was only me and lay lay on the phone and she said "lucky mfer" and I started laughing and said "you know me buh lemme go freshen up" and she said "ight" and I took me a hot shower and shaved then I oiled down my skin and put on a panty and bra set with some compression shorts and a tank top
Then I heard a knock on the door and I walked through the living room and pops said "who at the door" and I said "nun ya business" and Chris had came downstairs and I went and opened the door and it was Lee and I said "oooh you got my food" and he said "here, with ya fat ass" and my dad came and he had a shocked buh calm expression and I said "dad this Lee, we got a project to do" and he said "nasia go to yo room real quick I gotta talk to Lee" and I said "nope" and I grabbed Lee hand and he said "nasia ima whoop yo ass" and I said "whatever floats ya boat" and we walked to my room and I layed on my chair and he layed in my bed and I started dipping my sandwich into the mashed potatoes and he said "wtf are you doing bruh" and I said "dipping my sandwich in my mashed potatoes duh" and he said "you weird as a mf" and he started laughing and I said "you in my business" and he said "nah I'm chillin" and I finished eating and turned on the tv and my dad walked in and I said "what do you want" and he said "y'all don't be fucking and shit in my house" and I said "boy we just tryna do a project so leave" and he said "I'm watching y'all" and I rolled my eyes and said "get out nigga" and he said "man I'ma get yo ass" and I said "get out" and he walked out and I locked the door and Lee said "damn you want me to yo self" and I said "boy shut the hell up" and I got on the marriage part and I said "so when's your birthday" and he said "May 20" and I said "mines is September 8th" and he said "mm" and I said "what's ya type of wedding" and he said "ion want that shit in a courtroom" and I said "hell is where you going" and he said "man fuck that" and I said "I want a courtyard wedding and I want perfect duet to play as I walk down the aisle with my ppls" and he said "Ian know yo little ass had a soft spot" and I said "fuck you" and he started laughing and I said "I want to go in the banquet 30 minutes late and Martin and Gina play" and he said "that would be lit as a mf" and I said "word" and I put it on the paper and he came and sat beside me and we talked about our future wedding and I feel like we was relatable and this could work cause our personalities match and he said "you need a pretty dress to take off yo ugly ass face" and I said "fuck you bitch" and I hit him in his chest and he said "I'm tired of you hitting me bruh" and I said "do sum then" and he choked me on the wall and he said "what now bitch" and I said "bitch you still ain't scaring me" and he jacked me up and my legs was off the ground and I rapped my legs around his waist and he said "yo lil ass" and I said "shut the fuck up" and he choked me tighter and I grinded on his dick and I could feel him getting hard and he said "stop playing wimme bruh" and I said "let me go" and he stopped choking him and I got down and he said "man fuck you you got my dick hard and shit" and I said "maybe if yo ass wasn't a whore I would've fucked you" and he said "man now I gotta get a bitch to suck my dick" and I said "let's make a deal" and he said "what bruh" and I said "if you go a month without fucking with a girl I'll give you a chance" and he said "you cappin bruh" and I said "ion cap nigga" and he said "bet buh yo ass can't fuck with nobody" and I said "boy you don't tell me what to do" and he said "yea ight" and Vonna called and said "Issa party later" and I said "purr" and she said "you pulling up" and I said "hell yea" and she said "bet I'm sending the addy and time" and I said "okay" and I said "bet" and I hung up and Lee said "lemme take you to the party" and I said "no fucker" and he said "man you trippin" and I said "fine buh I gotta get dressed" and he said "ight" and I went in the bathroom and locked the door and I turned the music up and took me a nice long shower and I oiled and lotioned down then I put on my lip gloss and I went in my closet (good thing it's in the bathroom) and I put on all black and when I was done I walked out my bathroom and Lee said "wtf bruh it took you 2 fuckin hours to put on all black" and I said "stfu what did dejloaf say I love wearing all black you can see my closet" and he said "you a trip bruh" and I said "let's go" and he got up and we walked through the door and we went and got in his infinity and he put on "Last Name" by Future and Lil Durk...

And he rapped with future and said "I can't go to sleep, I'm paranoid
And it's way too many homicides
Bought a hunnid guns, got my niggas sliding
Fucked the bitch once, now she wanna cry
Snitches told the Feds, I had an alibi
Brokenhearted, fuck my bitch every night
I don't know her name, she wanna have my child Laughing to the bank, got me runnin' wild Numb to the pain, so I keep a smile" and I said "damn let future sing it" and he said "fuck you" and I started laughing and 40 minutes later we pulled up to a condo complex and I said "you got yo own shit" and he said "duh bitch" and I said "don't call me a mfn bitch again" and he parked and I said "take my picture" and he said "no" and I said "pleaseee" and he said "fine" and I posed and he took it and I picked the best one and I posted it...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by Dessdior, and 9,892 others_

_.DanasiaMonae Don't sleep on me miss lady👻
View 336 comments

Then we got on the elevator to his condo and he said "lemme get in the shower" and I said "okay" and I laid on his couch and 45 minutes passed and I heard the door so I walked to get it and it was a funny looking monkey at the door and I said "hello" and she said "what you doing in my man crib" and I said "bitch this my nigga crib and he not home so leave bitch" and Lee came with his briefs and Durag and he said "nasia sit the fuck down" and my panties got wet and I said "hell nah" and he said "come on mama" and I said "fine" i couldn't argue with him cause this his first time calling me mama and I sat down on the couch and he said "wtf you doing here" and she said "to see you, buh I see you got this bitch in here" and I said "hold up lil whore before you call me a bitch make sure you put baddest in front of it" and Lee said "nasia chill tf out" and I said "what she starting shit" and he said "Miyah get the fuck out, don't bring yo ass back here I been cut ya fishy ass off whore" and I said "purr" and she said "Nasia ima see you at the party" and I said "sure will bitch" and Lee told ole girl "yo ass ain't gon do shit, if you touch her ima whoop yo ass" and I said "purr" and he closed the door on her and he said "I'm finna get dressed and I nodded" and he went in his room and put on some good shit and when he came out I said "you look good" and he said "I know" and he grabbed his keys and I followed him and he drove to get us some food and then we pulled up to the party and when we got there I said "don't walk in with me" and he said "girl shut the hell up" and I started laughing and we got out and we walked in and it was hella people in this bitch and Lee had his hands on my waist and I let him cause it was good to feel protected and Lee said "nasia follow me" and I held his hand and we walked to the gang and dc said "nasia you look like you trained to go" and I said "and is tf" and lay lay said "what was y'all doing" and I said "stop being weird" and dc said "calm down tiger" and Lee said "von, polo y'all tryna roll" and von said "let's go outside, it smell like ass in this mfer" and they got up and I sat by dc and lay lay and dess said "what happened" and I said "num buh this girl came to his place and she was talking shit so I wanna see if she back it up" and lay lay said "who was it" and I said "Miyah" and dess said "she need her ass whooped" and I said "word" and dess said "let's get a drink" and I said "bet" and we went and got some vodka and I felt a bump and I turned around and it was ole girl and I said "watch who you bumpin bitch" and she said "or what" and I gave dess my phone and I punched her in her face and pulled her to the ground and I started beating in her head and she got on her feet and she slapped me and I hate when bitches touch my face so I jumped on her and started banging her head on the ground and was doing her shit and I felt somebody pull me off of her and I said "TRY SOMETHING AGAIN BITCH AND ITS GON BE YO LIFE" and ole girl had a bloody nose and said "FUCK YOU" and they took me outside and it was Lee and he said "wtf I told you bout that shit" and I said "keep ya hoes in check then mfer" and dess said "here ya phone" and I took it and DC said "did she whoop her ass" and lay lay showed him the video and he said "damn Floyd mayweather" and I started laughing and Lee said "get in the car I'm taking yo ass home" and I got in the car and he pulled off and I said "keep yo hoes in check" and the ride was silent he was really mad at me...