Chapter Twenty-Four✨

DaNasia MonaèBuckhead, Georgia

DaNasia Monaè
Buckhead, Georgia

It's been a couple days and with the shit happening with the new king pin Lee and then gotta stay under radar and they can't go to school and I know they stressed out and shit so today me and the girls are gon be thinking of something to cheer em up and Reginae goes to our school now and so when I got up out my bed I went and washed my face and brushed my teeth then I took me a hot shower and moisturized my skin and then I dressed in all white too match my platinum blonde hair style and I went and grabbed my book bag and white purse and then I walked in the living room and dad was in there and he said "Nasia remember school then come straight home don't go to Lee condo if somebody tracks you they gon know your location" and I said "fine okay" and he said "yo ass better not" and I said "I'm not nigga" and skai had walked downstairs and pops said "skai ride with nasia" and she said "okay" and he said "straight home y'all too" and we nodded and we walked outside and I said "skai can you take my picture" and I posed and we walked to my Amg and I drove to school and when I got there I saw Reginae, Lay lay, and dess outside and I walked to them while skai walked to her lil friends and I said "y'all know about us not seeing our musty ass niggas" and dess said "yea" and I said "that's crazy why tf this new nigga come to town" and Reginae said "I don't know" and lay lay said "maybe we can do something like track there place and shit" and I said "okay everybody come to my house after school" and they nodded and then we went inside and did our first set of classes and then once we was finished we walked to my car and I said "half of day" and skai walked towards me and I pulled off and the girls followed me and then we pulled up to my house and we all walked to the basement and I closed the door and Reginae said "okay my dad is in the security business so we can watch security cams on the street" and dess said "okay use my laptop" and we opened it and Reginae put on everything and I said "the mystery king pin was at allure last night" and we sat down at the things and Reginae worked it and we got them walking to the car and she followed each camera until it went black and I said "what the fuck" and Reginae said "they hacked the cameras" and I said "smart fuckers" and lay lay said "wait a min that's a dead end" and I said "where" and she said "before the cameras cut off they went straight and back there it's a dirt road" and Dess said "so there trap is in the woods" and I said "yea" and I said "let me tell dad what we found" and they nodded and I walked upstairs and dad was pissed and I said "What the fuck" and he said "man they just blew up my mfn trap" and I said "well we found something out for you" and he said "what is it" and I said "follow me" and we walked downstairs and I said "the mystery king pin trap is on 11564 peach tree st" and he said "what how" and I said "Reginae looked on the security cameras and saw that they was goin somewhere with a deadend and lay lay thought she saw a dirt road back there" and I said "and it might be there trap" and he said "I'm having a meeting y'all can come" and I said "okay" and he left and I said "bitch it's finna get crazy" and lay lay said "word" and I started laughing and I posted my pictures...

_.DanasiaMonae

DanasiaMonae