Chapter Two✨

Danasia MonaeBuckhead, Georgia

Danasia Monae
Buckhead, Georgia

When I woke up I was still in the theater and I saw that skai was still sleep so I got up and went in my room and took off my wig and I installed a glueless and it looks natural and I put on my edge wrap and put on my bonnet and laid in bed on my phone and Chris came in and I said "what" and he said "dad made breakfast" and I said "okay" and I went and washed my face and brushed my teeth and I went in the kitchen and I saw skai sitting down and Chris sitting down and I grabbed my plate and put pancakes and bacon on it and pops said "your uncle meat, and dess coming over" and I said "I can't wait to see dess" and skai said "wait how do you know dess I thought y'all met on your 16th" and I said " nah, we grew up together buh when highschool came she moved to buckhead" and skai said "do y'all be texting" and I said "here and there" and pops said "they coming at 2 so make y'all selves look normal" and Chris said "I already met those niggas, I'm going out to debo crib" and pops said "ight lil nigga you better not be at no party's and shit that's not in buckhead" and Chris said "nasia you see how this nigga treat me like a baby" and I said "can you drive good" and pops said "hell nah, then he wonder why ion let him do shit" and me and skai started laughing and Chris said "skai shut up that's why you don't got no mfn license" and I said "that's cold" and started laughing and pops said "don't be fucking with my babygirl like that" and skai said "word" and Chris said "man you weird" and pops said "stop whining lil nigga" and I started laughing and he said "shut up nasia that's why you only 2 feet tall" and I said "first of all nigga, I'm 5'4 bitch" and skai said "let's jump this nigga" and I said "bet" and we chased him to the couch and he picked me up and slammed me and he dragged lay and I got up and started punching him in his head and he said "im done" and me and skai started laughing and pops said "y'all some bad ass mfers" and we all laughed and Chris said "I gotta go get ready" and he ran upstairs and pops said "that nigga ain't never gon get some pussy" and we busted out laughing and he said "y'all 2 go get ready" and I walked in my room and locked the door and I took me a hot shower and when I got out I moisturized my Legs and then I put on my shirt and jeans and my socks then I went and did my hair and when I was finished I heard "where nasia room" and I walked out my door and I walked out my room and turned left to go in the living room and I saw dess and I said "dess" and she said "nasia" and we hugged and she said "I missed you" and I said "bitch I missed you too" and she said "you done got thick on a mfer" and I said "bitch you always been skinny and I can see that lil butt butt growing" and we started laughing and pops said "y'all some weird mfers" and I said "hey uncle meat" and he said "wassup" and I hugged him and dess said "I heard ya momma kicked you out and made you move with yo dad" and I said "yea pops talk to much, buh it's mainly because I got arrested a couple weeks ago" and she said "for what" and I said "fighting and aggravated assault buh pops knew somebody who worked there and they dropped the charges and said if I get arrested again I stay in jail" and she said "damn" and I said "yea" and she said "let's go in your room and talk" and pops said "y'all so mfn secretive" and we walked in there and I said "what" and she said "there's this party in atlanta tonight and we most definitely gotta pop out" and I said "period" and she said "maybe you will meet some people cause most of them go to our school" and I said "oh okay" and she said "bitch give me a tour of yo closet" and we walked in it and she said "damn you got money" and I said "most of this shit I got while selling bundles then the real expensive shit I got by fucking wit drug dealers" and she said "yo ass had a plan" and I said "most definitely" and she said "well you definitely gon fit in at buck head" and I said "are the girls there weird" and she said "bitch there's weirdos at every school you just gotta learn to keep your cool" and I said "I know buh it's hard for me" and she said "why" and I said "cause my emotions are fucked up buh my dad said he got me enrolled in a student counselor at the school" and she said "ooo he fine" and I said "bitch stop cappin" and she said "hell nah and he 23" and I said "I gotta see him in person" and we started laughing and she said "come on let's go I got somebody I want you to meet" and I said "okay" and I put on my heels and grabbed my purse and lipgloss and pop said "where y'all going" and I said "you in our businessss, yea don't do that" and we walked out the house and we got in her Benz and I said "this nice" and she said "purr" and she pulled off and 30 minutes passed and we pulled up at a icecream bar and she said "come on" and we walked inside and she hugged a girl and she said "lay lay this is my cousin Nasia, Nasia this is chalynn aka lay lay" and I said "hi it's nice to meet you" and she said "you too" and we stood in line and grabbed some icecream and I got dess to take my photo and I posted it...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by KarinJinsui, and 6,907 others_

_.DanasiaMonae You Prada Me?
View 338 comments

Then we stayed there for a long time and after a couple hours dess said "come on y'all let's drive to this party" and I said "PERIODT" and we got up and we walked to dess car and lay lay followed behind us with her car and once we got there dess said "hide your purse underneath your seat and only take in your phone" and I said "okay" and I did as told and we got out and dess said "we going be with you the whole time" and I said "bitch I can handle my self" and she said "ight bitch cause we finna be with the gang" and I said "okay" and we walked in and I felt stairs buh I mean the baddest bitch walked in and I walked behind dess and we sat in the corner and 3 niggas was sitting there and I sat beside lay lay since Vonna sat on a nigga lap and lay lay said "this the gang, and she said that's dc" and the boy DC said "bitch you don't gotta introduce me fucker" and I started laughing and he said "I'm dc" and I said "I'm nasia" and he said "you new down here" and I said "my daddy live down here buh I got in some shit in savannah so I moved with my dad" and he said "welcome to the gang" and he came and sat beside me and lay lay said "you need to sit ya musty ass down" and he said "you need to worry about washing that stankin ass of yours" and he said "okay so, the nigga who got his tongue in dess mouth is polo and that mean ass nigga is Lee and that ugly fucker is Von" and I said "oh ok" and dc said "lay lay come dance wimme" and she said "ight fucker" and they got up and Vonna and polo had went somewhere and von went with lay lay and dc and I said "wassup" and he ain't respond so I went to the bar and got me a drink and I had grabbed some skittles and I went and sat back in my seat and Lee said "can I get some" and I ain't respond and I drunk my vodka and ate my skittles and he said "bitch are you deaf" and I said "first of all mfer when I tried to speak to yo lil musty ass you ain't say shit" and he said "I was texting" and I said "fuck you go get ya own shit" and he took my skittles and ate the whole bag and I said "wtf Lee" and he said "wha, you shouldn't have been getting smart with me" and I punched him in his chest and I said "fuck you" and he said "find you sum safe to do" and I stuck up the middle finger and the gang came back and we was too turnt...