Chapter Sixteen✨

Danasia MonaèBuckhead, Georgia

Danasia Monaè
Buckhead, Georgia

So I recently came home last night, it was a good break to spend time with my momma buh I haven't told nobody I was going to school today and yea, so when I woke up I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face then I applied some lashes and I got in and took me a hot shower and I was bathed up so I got out and and dried off then I went in my closet and put on a new outfit and I made sure it was cute and I put on some jewelry and I packed my bag and purse and I walked in the kitchen and pops was in there getting him a water and he said "me and ya momma realized how good you been doin so we got you something" and I said "oooo what is it" and he said "you gotta wait until later" and I said "ooo bet" and I walked upstairs and Chris was coming out the bathroom and I said "can you take my picture ugly" and he said "fine gimme 20 bucks" and I said "you get on my nerves with that dry ass scalp" and I gave it to him and he took it and I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch and posted it...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by Dessdior, and 12,926 others_

_.DanasiaMonae The girl they love to hate, and hate to love🤍

Then skai came downstairs and I said "hey girly" and skai said "hey, pops gimme some money" and he said "what you need it for" and she said "just give it to me, I'm going to the mall later" and he said "here now get out my face with yo stankin ass" and she rolled her eyes and she walked out the house and I said "ight pops I gotta go" and he said "bye Babygirl" and I walked to my g wagon and I got in and pulled off and I stopped at Starbucks and got me a pink drink and brownie and then once I got to school I saw the gang sitting at our spot behind the gym and I finished eating and I got out and I walked to them and said "hey bitches" and lay lay said "you back" and I said "yea" and I hugged em and dc said "why you back so early" and I said "I wanted to surprise y'all wassup" and everybody was acting weird and I said "why y'all acting like that where's Lee" and dc said "he in the gym near the lockerroom" and lay lay punched him and I walked in the gym and I saw his big ahh head and he was talking to this lightskin girl and she was laughing and smiling with him..