Chapter Nineteen✨

DaNasia MonaèBuckhead, Georgia

DaNasia Monaè
Buckhead, Georgia

So its been a couple days since I haven't been to school I just been getting my mental right and so I got up and I went in the bathroom and took me a bath and brushed my teeth, washed my face allat and when I was done I did my hair and then I put on my lashes and today was hot so I put on a dress and a jacket with my Alexander Mcqueens and when I was done I grabbed my glasses and purse and bag and phone then I walked in the living room and pops said "you look good" and I said "thank you" and skai said "daddy want you to take me home after school cause I take my driver test" and I said "okay, my girl finna get her license" and skai said "period" and I said "you riding wimme or with Chris today" and she said "chris" and I said "okay I'm finna leave" and Chris said "me too" and.we said "our goodbyes" and we walked out the door and I said "skai take my picture real quick" and I gave her my phone and she took it and Chris said "okay top models bring y'all asses" and I went to my Benz car and pulled and drove to the school and when I got there I parked and I posted my picture...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by Dessdior, and 13,927 others_

_.DanasiaMonae I do this sh!t wit no effort🥶
View 202 comments

Then I got out my car and I walked to the gym doors and I saw the gang and I said "wasgoody" and dess said "my bitch I been looking for you" and I said "I been chilling ya feel me" and dess and lay lay hugged me and dc said "damn you could've gave us a heads up with ya spoiled ass" and I said "fuck you bitch looking like a roach" and everybody was laughing and von said "you go missing for a couples days and wanna crack jokes lil folks" and I said "you know me" and Lee was in the corner on his phone and the bell rung and lay lay walked me to class since we have the same period and she said "Lee haven't been the same since that night at dess crib" and I said "what you mean" and she said "he been quiet and when you wasn't here he would ask dc about you" and I said "aww he misses me" and lay lay said "he really does like we never seen him like this" and I said "I bet, buh I cheated on him when I felt like he cheated on me" and she said "bitch with who" and I said "the counselor" and she said "oh my gosh" and I said "I only kissed him and we almost ducked buh I couldn't hurt Lee" and she said "bitch" and I said "i would never want to hurt him" and she said "at this point" and I started laughing and lay lay said "you do miss him" and I said "yea I really do buh he shouldn't have did what he did that hurt me" and lay lay said "I get it if von did some shit like that it's his ass" and I said "purr"  and we started laughing and the bell rung so we went to our next set of classes and this one only me and Lee have together and I sat in a corner with my air pods in and dom came up to me and said "wassup" and I said "hey" and he said "so wassup with you and Lee" and I said "we don't talk nomo" and he said "lemme talk to you then" and I started laughing and said "boy wtf" and he said "what" and he whispered in my ear "Lee had a pony I got this full blown horse" and I said "Ian like him for his dick bitch, you must think I'ma whore and I'm not so fuck outta my face" and dom said "Ian never say that, I was just putting it out there" and I said "ehh" and I felt somebody grab my hand and it was Lee and I said "Lee wtf you doin" and the teacher said "where are y'all going" and Lee said "the bathroom" and we walked out and I said "Lee wtf get off of me" and he dragged me into the locker room and it was a room that's always unlocked buh it's not used nomo cause it was used to store equipment buh they got a newer one and he sat me on the table in there and locked the door and I said "lee wtf is wrong wit you" and he said "nasia I can't watch you sit up here in niggas face and flirt with em" and I said "nigga buh you ain't care when you did that shit to me tho ight" and he said "Nasia- and I said "no you gon hear me out, then you invited her to my mfn cousin house and Ian even do num to you honestly wtf did I do wrong" and he said "ion know I was being dumb because I missed you" and I said "Lee if you really cared about me you wouldn't have done that and then you knew what you was doing by bringing her to dess house and yo ass acted like I cheated on you when Ian do shit to yo stupid ass" and Lee said "NASIA IM SORRY IAN DO NOTHING TO THAT DAMN GIRl" and I said "SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING HER AROUND ME"  and I was getting heated and he said "honestly I don't know, it was the fact that she acted just like you minus the gangsta" and I said "Lee in order for this too work you can't be hanging out with bitches everytime I leave" and he said "I know baby I'm sorry" and he was rubbing my thighs and I said "did you fuck her" and he said "nah baby" and I said "stop lying" and he said "I swear to god" and I said "mmhm" and he grabbed me by the neck and kissed me and I kissed him back and I pulled away and slapped the shit out of him and he said "wtf nasia I should whoop yo ass" and I said "nigga that's for bringing that bitch around me and Ian whoop yo ass then" and he said "man that shit hurted" and I said "good" and I hugged him and he held me and said "I missed you" and I said "I missed you too" and we kissed again and he sat his hands on my ass and I said "babe you know what you could do to make me forgive you" and he said "what" and he was kissing on my neck and I said "eat me out" and he said "right now" and I said "yea" and he pulled my dress up and He moved my thong to the side and rubbed his fingers up and down, he bit his lip feeling how wet I was and waisted no time pushing a finger inside me, I gasped and moaned He added another finger going in and out and I already felt the build up in he pit of my stomach coming. He went slower and used his thumb to rub on my clit. He kissed me as he kept going. "Don't cum yet mama, take it". His voice was deep in my ear which only turned me on more. I tried to contain myself but it felt so good. I moaned louder as he went faster. "Mmmm please Lee ". "Please what?", I bit my lip and looked up at him, ughhhh. "I wanna cum". He picked up his pace ramming this fingers inside me faster, my legs started shaking and my moans turned into pants as I felt the buildup more intense. "Cum for me right now", he growled in my ear and so I did. He kept going which sent me over the edge because I was cumming back to back which has never happened to me. He soon stopped and let me catch my breath, he pulled his fingers out and they were covered in my juices. He licked his fingers clean and bit his lip, that shit turned me on and he picked me up and we kissed...

Do y'all think Nasia should've told Lee she had sex with another man?👀