Ch 13: Teleportation

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and turn in off, annoyed.

        "It's so early," I groan, falling off of my bed. I had ten minutes to get ready.

        I got ready in my clothes and brushed my teeth and hair and run to the dining hall, where I was told to go after I finished getting ready.

        "Oh! Is this her?" I hear a woman say. I turn my head back into the hallways I came from. I see a lady in a frilly dress, like something my own mother would wear.

        "Yes, mother, we're going to start her training soon." Illumi answers.

        "Ooh! Can I watch?"

        "Of course, Mother."

        "This is my Mother."

        "You can just call me Mother! After all, aren't you two dating?" She asks.

        "N-No!" I blurt out and blush.

        "I for sure thought you two were together! Illumi never invites anyone over!"

        "He says he just wants to train me, that's all!" I giggle, sounding cheerily childish.

        "Oh, but aren't you the cutest little thing. Illumi!"

        "Yes, Mother."

        "You should consider going out with her when you have the time! After all, she is really pretty! She could give good genetics to your children!"

        Ch-Children, I-

        "She's not thinking about relationships right now Mother, she only wants to get stronger," Illumi states.

        "Oh, I see, so you're trying to get closer to her based on her wants?"

        "I'm sure he just didn't want to see me get married to that weirdo Isaac," I say stretching the back of my head.

        "He told me the story, are you ok? Did he do anything to you?" She asks.

        "He could've, but Illumi got there just in time to save me."

        "Ah, what a sweet boy my Illumi is! It's like a teenage dream!"

        "I guess." I blush

        "Oh, and by the way, just call me Mother!"

        "Ok...Mother!"

        She walks away and gives me a thumbs-up as she walks away.

        I look at Illumi.

        "Illumi, are you OK?" I ask him, his face was turning bright red.

        "Why do you ask?" He's totally oblivious.

        "Never mind..." His face goes back to normal. We go into the dining hall of the butler's headquarters and he sits me down at the end of the table.

        "Now, your first part of the training will be...table wear."

        "Wait," I say confused.

        "I will be testing your strength using tableware."

        I'm just going to act like I know what's going on.

        He gives a plate full of food and the butlers set the table around me.

        "Now, eat your food," Gotoh commands.