Ch 19: When You Leave

"(y/n), stay safe while you go on your journey," Illumi says to me as I get on the private helicopter that he ordered for me.

        It wasn't too much of a problem since I was going to be helping Killua and keeping track of how he's doing.

        "I'll make sure to call you every night to tell you everything." That was the last thing I said to him before I boarded the helicopter in the sky.

        He staring at me through the window of the helicopter and waved to me.

        I waved back and looked on ahead.

        Illumi saved my entire schedule into my phone so I wouldn't lose track of what I was doing. If I'm being completely honest, there way no way I could memorize the entire thing.

        My phone buzzed for a second and I checked it out.

        Through various connections, I was able to get a few phone numbers of people that Killua knows.

        'Hey, (y/n), I'm headed to Gon and Killua hotel-Leorio'

        I smirked, this would be easier than expected.

        Illumi gave me access to Killua's tracker through an app on my phone.

        The blades of the helicopter fluttered in the sky and landed on the closest stop to Killua's hotel.

        I got off and was escorted by a butler that was traveling with me.

        Once I was dropped off at the front of the hotel, the butler left and she went back to the helicopter to report my safety.

        "Hmm, what room number are they in?"

        "Hey (y/n)!" Gon yelled.

         "Hi, Gon!"

        We high-five each other and giggle.

         I feel like a little kid when I'm around him.

        "Hey." I hear Killua say.

        Gon and Killua take me to their room in the hotel.

        "Do you know about nen?" Gon asks me first thing as we enter the hotel room.

        "Yes, I do."

        "Wow!" He says excitedly.

       "The auctions starts in two days."

       'Hey Avira, have you been sleeping this entire time?'

       'huh?'

       'I'll take that as a yes'

        "I have to tell you guys something."

       "What is it, is it about nen?" Killua asks me.

        "Yup, but also no, it's a long story."

       I briefly explain who Avira is, my powers, but I leave out the part that I was trained by the Zoldyck's the entire time.

        "Wow! Can we meet him?"

        'I'm tooooo tired'

        'Too bad'

         "He's a little sleepy, but he wants to meet you as well." I say.

         I get dizzy and he pops out of my head.

        Leorio starts freaking out.

        "It's alright Leorio, he only attacks people he doesn't like, it's not like he's a wild animal either."

          "O-Ok.." He stutters.

        "What are you guys going to be doing during the auction, while you're not participating?"

        "We're going to be making money in the mean-time."

         "We made some money from Heaven's arena, but we spent most of it on trying to get more money." Killua admits.

        "I wish I could help, but I don't have any money myself."

        "Kurapika already got himself a job with a family that's going to participate in the auction."

        "Oh, right, doesn't he want to retrieve the Kurta Clan's eyes?"

        "How did you know?" Asked Killua.

        "Leorio told me, don't worry, I won't tell anyone else, I knew you guys already knew."

        "I just hope he doesn't get himself into any trouble." Leorio said, concerned about Kurapika.

        "Are you and Kurapika the same age?"

        "Yeah." Leorio answers.

        There was awkward silence that followed.

        "Hey (y/n)!" Avira whispered really loudly in my ear.

        "Avira, I can hear you."

         "Can I go back to sleep?"

        "You've been sleeping all day! How about we both go out and see if we can make some money for the two boys."

        "I guess." He sighs.

        Avira and I go outside and the boys follow.

        "I have an idea on how to make good money!" Leorio says.

        "What is it?"

        Leorio explains his plan about investing in a prize and doing a arm-wrestling contest.

        "We could do it, do you think you're p to it Gon?" Avira asks Gon.

        "Yeah!" He says, excited.

(A/N) Don't forget to vote and follow if you like this story!