Ch 14: Keeping up with the Zoldyck's

Silva and Zeno leave me with Milluki who greet me..in his own way.

        "Aren't you Illumi's girlfriend or something?" He groans and slouches. Why does everybody keep thinking that?

        So this is the second oldest son of the Zoldyck family, he must have something up his sleeve that is of use other than being angsty.

        "No..."

        "Oh, so mom was just making it up because Illumi's lonely."

        "Well if you put it bluntly, I guess you could say that."

        "Mama does over react a lot." He laughs.

        I laugh along.

        "Don't tell her I said that."

        "Wasn't planning on it."

        Milluki goes out of his room, which I see a quick glimpse of. It was messy, potato chip bags scattered across the floor and flooding out of the garbage bin.

        He had a life-sized figure of an anime girl next to his desk which was filled with computers and electronics.

        "So," I start," do you work with tech?"

        "Yeah, I'm working on a bomb that can be attached to a mosquito, but the mosquitos don't really know where to go."

        "Why don't you just make a robot mosquito?"

        "Never thought of it actually."

        He leads me to a laboratory looking room. There was a tank full of bugs the corner. I shivered, I was never really a fan of bugs.

        "Sooo, what are we going to be doing?"

        "I don't know, mama just said that Illumi's girlfriend was going to work with me."

        "Oh."

        "I do have a few things that I need to work on now, though."

        "Like what?"

        "Well, making mosquitos that won't raise alert if someone sees them, for one."

        Milluki lays out plans for his new robot and tells me the basic mechanics for the build.

        I help him by giving him the tools he needs. I can't really do anything other than that. I hardly know anything about technology like this.

        "Oh, yeah, papa left me a note to read once we met up."

         Milluki pulls out a note from him back pocket and unfolds it carefully.

        "What does it say?"

        "Once you meet with (Y/N), you will have to give her one of our communication devices, read the next part without (y/n) hearing it."

        "It must be family business, huh."

        "Yeah." He lies.

        Milluki looks inside a drawer that reads 'Keep out, Zoldyck family only(Unless given permission'.

        He pulls out a communication device, that looked like a walkie-talkie.

        "Here, this is what my father wanted me to give to you."

        He hands me the device and tells me how to use the device.

        "When you click the button on the side, it will allow you to talk, click the other button in the middle and you'll be able to call any of the members of the Zoldyck family. If you're busy you press the small red button under it to basically turn off notifications."