Ch 26: List

I was supposed to make a list, but I couldn't think of anything and now I'm lying on my bed.

I'm not allowed to train until I make the list at least 10 things long of what I want to do with my life other than just go on missions with the Zoldyck's.

I took out a scrap piece of paper and a pencil and started writing down numbers.

1.

2.

3.

4.

etc.

My pencil lightly scraped the paper as I wrote down the numbers, but my head was empty of suggestions for myself.

"What do I want to do?" I ask myself.

Avira was training since I couldn't train.

I think of what girls my age usually want.

"Isn't there a hunter Called a beauty hunter?" I ask myself again.

That wasn't my forte, after all, I had people to dress me up anyways, I didn't care about that kind of stuff.

Sports? Blacklist? Nothing appealed to me. I wanted something to blow my family out of the water. There was four days until the ball, the least I could do was finish the list.

I want to be accepted by my family, and I want to be with Illumi. Those are the two main things in my life.

I want a new childhood, to act like a child with Avira and give him a childhood.

This was hard thinking about what I want never went along with the profession of being a hunter.

"Hunter..." I whisper.

"Hunter, Hunter, Hunter..." I repeatedly whisper to myself.

"A lost Hunter?" A memory from the past sprouts up in my mind during those months of training. Other than physical tests, they also gave me mental tests and written tests.

In order to start off with a bang, I'll have to start saving up money. I could go tp Heaven's Arena, but after you get to the 200th level, you stop getting money, so I don't know how much I could really get from that.

"Money."

I could always become a hunter that makes money and becomes known to the world. I could become a hunter assassin. Only doing jobs for people who have a good cause behind their cause. That sounds like a good idea, but I need nine more things in order to present anything in the first place.

I'm not a very good chef, so being a gourmet hunter won't work too well. I could work for the Hunters association particularly. I'll put that down.

Traveling the world and taking jobs from people we couldn't usually reach.

I could work as security for someone. So a body guard could be another thing.

There has to be something Avira could partner up with me for. I can't think of anything in particular right now. I have four things down that interest me. For the time being, I'll just put down things that normal people would do to complete my list.

I get out of my room and head over to the main estate with my list in hand.

"Have you made your list?" Kikyo says behind me.

"Oh," I turn around to look at her," Yes, I have." I respond.

"That was quick, I thought you'd need more time to do your list."

"Yeah."

"(y/n)?" Illumi says, coming out of the dark hallway.

"Yes, Illumi?"

"Let me see your list."

Illumi takes the list from my hands and starts reading it. He thinks about what I put on the list.

"A Hunter Assassin? That could work, but if you want to do that, you'll have to get extra training for that particular job."

"I know, but I want to make a lot of money and make a reputation."

"If you do that job, you'll have to keep yourself secret so that you don't run into any trouble on the way."

"Oh, Illumi, she'll be strong enough by the time she becomes an assassin hunter to protect herself from those kinds of things."

"Well, in that case, I think you should combine a Hunter Assassin with working for the agency, then you'll get popular among Pro Hunters and people who want to be hunters."

"That's a lot of people." I say, thinking about it.

"And of course, you'll need to know how to get clients." Illumi states.

"Usually you have people working under you to do that for you, but I think you should ride solo for now." Kikyo says.

"I'll do it, and I'll get Avira to do some work as well, but I won't let anyone other than the Zoldyck's know about him."

Most of the people who know about him won't say anything. The phantom troupe and Gon and his friends.

That reminds me, wasn't he trying to make a lot of money, I'm sure he figured out how to get that game and to participate in it. If he needs anything, I should have enough extra money to be able to help him out.

The game was almost nine billion Jenny, so I want to make that much. That'll be my goal.

I'm going to be a Hunter Assassin. 

(A/N) Don't forget to vote and follow if you like this story!