『 INTRODUCTION 』

2022 NOTE: I kinda edited this and changed my face claim for asa to anne hathaway. it was amelia rose blaire before so if you see the detroit become human comments or just any amelia comments, that's why lol

x x x

a long time ago in
a galaxy far, far away...

x x x

Asa Skywalker wanted to start over.

Raised up to be a ruthless executioner for Darth Vader, and a loyal soldier, the young woman brought power and expansion to the Empire. She didn't know much about her life before becoming Vader's Sith apprentice, but she remembered the small moments in time where she was once a Jedi youngling.

Most importantly, she remembered her younger twin siblings, Luke and Leia Skywalker. Asa had watched her mother die during the births of her brother and sister. She did not understand why her mother, Padme, was in agonizing pain and why she wouldn't wake up to care for the three siblings.

Before Obi-Wan could retrieve Asa to separate her, Luke, and Leia for their safeties, Palpatine's forces got her first and brought her back to the Imperial Star Destroyer to Darth Vader. From there, the four-year-old youngling began her training to become the name everyone in the galaxy feared: Darth Axcia.

It was when Asa was a young adult that her loyalties were put into question. It was after she met her grown-up brother and sister that the Skywalker felt guilt and the light of the Force break through the years of creating barriers of darkness. Leia hated her; Luke couldn't even bring himself to look or even speak to her when he personally confronted their father, Darth Vader, and Emperor Palpatine; Asa couldn't stand the guilt any more. Faking her death was the only way for her to start over, and, lucky for her, her plan succeeded when the Rebels destroyed the second Death Star.

Five years after the fall of the Empire and being alone, Asa lives on the swamp planet Dagobah. It was far enough from any known system or planet; the swamp was uninhabited by people; and it didn't attract any person to stay there or to find her.

Or so she thought...

x x x

"i don't have anyone to go back to. everyone in my family is dead or hates me."
ASA SKYWALKER, the eldest daughter
( anne hathaway )

"you know, asa, you could always stay here with me and the kid?"
DIN DJARIN, the mandalorian
( pedro pascal )

"you remind me of general organa and her brother"
CARA DUNE, the ex-rebel trooper
( gina carano )

"i like this one. you made a somewhat fine choice in retrieving her."
GREEF KARGA, the guild leader
( carl weathers )

"the monstrous traitor will be eliminated"
MOFF GIDEON, the ex-imperial officer
( gianicarlo esposito )

"you are inured. let me treat your injuries."
IG-11, the bounty-turned-nurse droid
( taika waititi )

"i have spoken"
KUIIL, the free ugnaught
( nick nolte )

+ HONORABLE MENTIONS +
LEIA SKYWALKER ( carrie fisher )
LUKE SKYWALKER ( mark hamill )
HAN SOLO ( harrison ford )
BEN SOLO ( young finn wolfard )

x x x

hope you guys enjoy!