15 | sorgan

asa aesthetic i made ;)

~*~

—SORGAN REMINDED ME OF THE EWOK PLANET ENDOR

The towering pines, the humid atmosphere, and the birds which squawked to one another overhead made me grin a little. My time on Endor was short since I was a commander of a squadron, but whenever I had free time I would explore the vast forests. I had met a couple Ewoks who saw me as a friend, but I couldn't accept any gifts or promises from them. It would've been wrong of me.

I followed Mando and the child into the small town, dark eyes glancing around at the residents who bustled about. Children ran past me and down the pine-needle covered path, their laughter bringing a smile to my lips. One child—a little Twi'lek girl—bumped into me, her small body falling back and I grunted in surprise.

"Are you all right?" I asked her as I bent down and helped her stand. She had to be no older than five.

She nodded, her blue cheeks darkening from embarrassment. I smiled kindly and picked up the doll she dropped.

"I believe this small one belongs to you." I said to her and handed it to her. The girl giggled, taking it and hugging it to her chest

"Her name is Straya." The girl replied and showed me the straw and cloth toy. I glanced to Mando who watched me, his helmeted head tilted to the side in an inquisitive way. The Child cooed beside him and approached us. The Twi'lek girl waved to him before looking back to me.

"You're pretty like the brightest star in the sky!"

My cheeks warmed at her words as I glanced to the Mandalorian. I could sense a certain emotion or feeling from him, but I couldn't identify what it was. It felt like he agreed with the little girl in front of me, but it could just be my judgment being clouded because I was flustered.

"Oh, erm, thank you, young one." I replied with a small chuckle. "You're so kind. I assume you get it from your mother?"

"That's what Grammy says." The little girl grinned toothily, her canines a bit sharper than the rest of her teeth.