Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This story fiction name, characters, business, events, places, incidents are produced by the author's imagination or dreams, any resemblance to the actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

This story might contain mature scenes, strong language that is not suitable for very young readers, please read this at your own risk.

This story is purely unedited and has lots of errors please if you have encountered a typo's language error please bear with me, I will try my best to fix it at any moment.

This Series has six-story inside and it is not all about Law, as I mention its Series names which Law of Attraction, it doesn't mean that it's about the law. Law of Attraction is a universal principle that can be applied to all areas of your life, including relationships, which proposes that like attracts like. (google)

This is all about business and romance...

***

*Ring*

"Ah! Bumarili ka loko!!! Tanga tanga sa kaliwa!" isang malakas na sigaw ang aking binitawan habang pinanggigigilan ang aking mouse at keyboard.

I was in the middle of the game when my phone suddenly ring, Fuck! Busy yung tao oh!

I was getting distracted by my phone and the game was starting to get into my nerves, because I was left with one gun only and the games was about to end. It's just the three of us, last to survive wins and that should be me. Ako lang dapat!

My phone keeps on ringing, "may lalake sa likod sandali! Ah! Fuck" I was intensely focusing on the game and try my very best in ignoring my phone, as I strive down the building here in the game. Puro malalakas na tunog ng pagputok ng baril ang sumakop sa aking pandinig dahil sa suot ko'ng headset.

And "Yes!!!! Chicken dinner!!!!Woah!!!!" I throw my pillow and dance as I celebrate my victory.

"Yeah! Ah huh!" tuwang-tuwa akong sumasayaw ng biglang agawin ang atensyon ko ng aking cellphone na muling tumunog.

Ngayong nakatayo na ako mas kita ko ng malinaw ang screen nito at agad nanlaki ang aking mga mata ng makita kung sino ang tumatawag.

I gasp as I saw 20 missed calls from my boss, I panicked and quickly tried to run and reach my phone

"Ahhh!"

But I wrongly stepped on my crumpled comforter on the floor. I ended up lying on the floor with a painful hip.

"Tangina" I whisper and cover my eyes with my arms as my back hurts.

Mga ilang sandali lang ay tumayo na ako at gumapang papalapit sa aking phone. I answered the phone and immediately move it away from my ears. "Aberry, ano na! namatay na kakatilaok and manak wala ka pa'rin dito sa opisina!" 

"Boss anong oras palang nama------" I wasn't able to continue what I'm saying when I glances at my alarm clock. My eyes widened; it's not working! Kanina pa ako kampante na 6:30 am pa lang dahil 'yon ang nakikita ko pero hindi na pala 'to gumagana.

I panic and check the time on my phone and it's already 10:30 am!!!

"Wahhh, boss sorry po!!!" agad kong pinatay ang tawag at tumakbo sa banyo, pero dahil napakaswerte ko'ng tao, natapakan ko muli ang kumot sa sahig at nadulas.

"Agh!!!!!!!" I shouted in pain and quickly stand up, run to the bathroom.

I showered as fast as I can and I wear my black slacks pants with a polo shirt and top it with my black vest. I choose to wear my lowest heels because I surely know that I'll run to hell at this moment. I grab my bag and switch off the electricity volt and lock the unit.