Chapter 54

R-18

"Hmmm," I whimpered as his hands started to roam around my waist lifting my shirt up.

As his hands ran down to my bare skin up to my mound, I couldn't do anything but accept his kisses and soft touch. He hugged me tighter and closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

We both stop and catch our breath because of the kiss, sinalubong ako ng mga mapungay niyang mag mata. He looks at me just like he did at the yacht.

"I love you," he whispers, and before I know his lips crash against mine. His tongue pushed his way in without asking, I give him the access when I open my mouth wider and let him explore inside.

He sucked on my lower lip after pushing his tongue inside, I hardly close my eyes and feel his touches. naramdaman ko ang pagpisil ng kanyang mga kamay sa aking bewang na tila nag dadagdag ng sensyon sa halik ka kanyang iginagawad.

I yelped when he suddenly carried me, and seat, now I'm sitting on his lap kissing intimately with him. His kisses went down to my jaw, then to my neck. Sucking and licking every part of my delicate skin.

I grip on his shoulder as he continues doing that, and try hard to stifle the moan by biting my lower lip and closing my eyes.

Tuluyan niya nang inangat ang aking t-shirt, he also pulled my bra down to reveal my mound in front of him, without any hesitation he hurriedly kissed my chest down to my nipple, started sucking it like a hungry baby.

I arched and bite harder to control what I feel, the heat inside of my body fights the winter weather here in New York and it's making me sweaty already. Halos bumaon na ang kuko ko sa kanyang balikan ng simulant hawakan ang kabila nito.

He was busy sucking the right side while the other side was played by his other hand... his free hand was in my back using it as support because any moment now I might faint from this heating sensation inside my body.

I was already breathing heavily when he lifted my waist up and laid me on the bed. He moves on top of me and continues his business in my mound. I was already gripping on the pillow cloth so hard as he aggressively on my breast.

"Hmm!!" I whimpered and arched my body a bit.

His kisses went down to my stomach, then to my lower navel. While his other hand stayed at my mound caressed it continuously, as I opened my eyes to check on him he bit the garter of my pants and slowly pulled it down revealing my undies.

Mabilis niyang naihubad ang aking pants at tinapon ito kung saan, he looks at me intensely with his drunk face and sensually kisses my sex part slowly down to its good part. I can already feel the warmth of his lips even though I'm still wearing my undies.

He started licking that part when it feels good, so I also started to feel crazy and I don't know where to face. Sobrang higpit na ang pagkakahawak ko sa unan dahil sa ginagawa niya, parang umiikot na rin ang paningin ko dahil sa sensyon sa loob ng aking katawan.

Dahil hindi ko na kinakaya ang ginagawa niya agad akong umupo at hinila siya pabalik dito sa taas, I held both sides of his cheeks and initiated the kiss first.

"Hmmm..ah," the moan that I've been controlling for a long time, busted out and I got driven by this crazy sensation.

I reached for his shirt and started unbuttoning it even though I'm still focused on kissing him. When he felt my hands on his shirt he hurriedly moved away from my lips and pulled his shirt up and undressed in front of me.

My eyes get blessed by his tempting body when we look at each other for a moment and he kisses me on my lips again hurriedly. He mumbled a curse in between our kisses and completely removed my shirt and bra in a second.

He plants wet kisses in my face down to my neck, stomach back to my wetness, hinawakan niya ang magkabila kong hita at pinatong ito sa magkabila niyang balikat at sinimulang halikan ang parteng iyon.

I took a deep breath when he started removing my undies; I grip on the headboard and prepare myself for more pleasure.

"Agh!" Now that I'm completely naked his touches were very intimately visible; his tongue was touching the most sensitive part down there that made me shake weakly.

"Agh!!! Ah!" I moaned when that playful tongue got inside that sensitive part and I almost went crazy over it.

Hindi ko na kinaya ang nakakabaliw na sensyon na dala ng kanyang dila ay muli ko siyang hinila pabalik sakin, "Dito ka," I whisper on the tip of his ears and hugged him.

I feel like I have already come but he is just penetrating using his tongue. He looks at me and smiles before he touches my wetness using his hands. "N-nohmmmm" the protest that was supposed to be one became a soft move when his fingers entered there.

My sight became blurry and filled with the heat already, he started moving his hands down there and I couldn't do anything but grip and hug him tightly while letting out a small moan.

He keeps thrusting using his fingers until I already feel that I'm about to blow up, "Oliver ah! I'm cumming," I whisper touching the shell of his ear.

He just remains silent and keeps doing it until I, "Agh!!" my eyes widened when I was about to cum but he stopped and removed his fingers and changed it with his length.

I immediately cried in pain; the penetration was so smooth but still hurt. I have not done this kind of thing for almost 6 years. "Shhhh, I'm sorry," he whispered and kissed my eyes softly.

"I'm sorry," he keeps saying while trying hard not to move, so it won't cause any pain on my part.

I shook my face in his neck and cried. He just hugged me back and remained in our position, his length wasn't fully inside mine but the pain is tearing me apart. "I won't move unless you say so, don't beg me to stop because I won't," he whispered sincerely.

I remained crying on his neck when the pain started to loosen up a bit and I slowly nodded at him. He looked at me with a questionable face, I avoided his gaze and looked at the side before I whispered. "You can move now."

He stiffed for a moment of time but quickly kissed my forehead down to the top of my nose and into my lips, then he started penetrating his full length. "Oliver ah," I groaned, he started thrusting gently and keeping me focused on his lips to avoid the pain.

His thrust becomes aggressive as time passes by, deeper and harder than before, and that's making me ease the pain and change it with addictive pleasure. And before I knew it I started meeting his thrust too.

My body moves as he persuades, "Fucking tight!" He curses and keeps thrusting harder.

"Hmmm," I moan and touch his face.

It goes extremely intense as he thrust deeper, I can already hear weird noises coming from our body and the sound of the hitting bed. He rocked faster and faster. "Agh! Aberry.. fuck," his cursing is so bad but it feels like adding to the sensation more.

"I'm cumming," I said while having shortness of breath.

"Oliver," I could feel myself near to the climax as he moved even faster, he pushed deeper inside hitting the right spot.

"Ah, Oliver agh!!!" I hate the way my voice sounded but I was drowned by this crazy sensation. I encircled my arms on his neck and hugged him tighter.

"Fuck," he groaned and moves faster...

"Oliver!!!" I almost fainted as I reached my release, he did the same thing and did a few hard thrusts before he buried his face on my neck. I could feel warm liquid things rush through my womb, overflowing and leaking between our sensitive parts.

He stayed at my neck for minutes before he removed his thing and lay beside me, he made me face him and hugged me tightly.

"Please don't leave me, I might give up already if you did" he whispered before he fell asleep.

I just him back and sigh, "I will," I whisper and hug him tighter and bury my face through his chest.

"Leave..."