Chapter 59

"Aberry, coffee oh," I glance at Diether as he handed me a cup of coffee. Walang gana ko itong kinuha at nagpatuloy sa aking ginagawa.

It's been a week since Oliver leaves and here, I am living a worthless life, again longing for him.

Hindi ko magawang maging masaya sa lahat ng mga nalaman ko, sobrang hirap ng pinagdaanan niya samantalang ako naman ya walang ibang isip kung hindi ang sarili ko, kinaawaan ko ang sarili ko sa limang taon samantalang siya ay sinubukan patunayan ang kanyang sarili.

"Hoy, ilang araw kanang ganyan may problema ba?" tanong ni Diether sakin at umupo sa harap ng aking lamesa.

"Wala," I said and kept on typing.

"Alam kong meron, pero kung ayaw mong sabihin ok lang, basta andito lang ako para sayo" he said, smile and pat my head before he leaves my office.

Pagsara ng pinto ay agad akong napayuko at muling lumuha, my life is mess up and I don't know what to do anymore.

Hindi ko na alam kung kung ano pang pwedeng mangyari sa'kin sa susunod na araw. Siguro nga ay pinakawalan niya na ako at nagsimula na ng panibagong buhay sa pinas.

I keep on crying until someone enter my office, mabilis kong pinunasan ang aking mukha ng pumasok si Madam Lizeth. "Fille?" she asks and walks towards me and lifts my face.

When our eyes met, it just made me cry even more, bakas sa mukha ni Madam ang lungkot ng punasan niya ang aking mga luha at binigyan ako ng mahigpit na yakap.

"Shhhhhhh," she gently said and rubs her hands on my back.

"Hindi ko na po alam ang aking gagawin, sobrang sakit Madam," I cried out and clung my arms around her waist.

"Hindi ko na po alam, hindi ko na alam," I repeat it again and again but she just hugged me so tight.

"Tatanggapin niya pa ba ako kung sakaling habulin ko siya, mapapatawad niya kaya ako? Nong mga oras na kailangan niya ako wala akong ginawa, tinakasan ako ang kasalang ginawa ko at iniwan siyang mag-isa, hirap na hirap siya pero ako anong Ginawa ko? kinaawaan ko lang ang sarili ko, nag self-victim ako self-pity ni hindi ko naisip kung anong nararamdaman niya at ngayong nandito siya, I beg him to let me go kahit na iyon na lang ang chance na maging masaya kaming dalawa... wala akong kwenta" my heart is pounding so hard that I can't even breathe right.

Sobrang sakit na wala akong ginawa para sa kanya, samantalang siya ay ginawa ang lahat para sa'kin.

Sobrang hina at tanga ko para hindi tignan ang side niya, "Shhhhhh, it's ok, Fille it's normal to make so many mistakes when it comes to love, with those mistakes you'll grow and became stronger and bolder to fight for your love," Madam Lizeth gently said and make me face her.

"Tao lang tayo gumagawa ng kamalian upang malaman ang kung ano ang tama" she said and held both of my cheeks, genuinely smile at me.

"Let me tell you something," she said, pulling a chair to sit in front of me. "Do you remember when we first met here in New York for Delavine's deal? Sienna was supposed to attend with Beltran and I approved that but the night after I talked to Cadmus, he called again to talk about some changes, he said that someone asked him" Si Oliver baa ng tinutukoy niya? "Yes, it's Beltran he asked Cadmus if you can be the one to present with him here in New York. He said that this was his only chance to be with you, it was so romantic for me so I agreed. before you face me in my office I was already talking with Mr. Beltran, I was doubting the proposal because your just an assistant to present, but you know what he said..." tumigil siya sandali sa pagsasalita at nginitian ako.

"He said you're most worth it, account to invest too, I don't know but it's just a simple word but it brought so many feelings when he said that and his eyes were locked on you," I was stiff and suddenly air ran out my body and all I could do was cry even more.

"He was deeply in love with you since then. I respect him for how he faced so many problems in his life but still managed to stand up and prove himself to everyone. He waited for so long because he wanted to face you when he had everything and you're his last goal to achieve... Do you know that he always asks for advice when he starts the company on his own, I witness how he strives his company to the top and you are his only inspiration, every day he asks me if you had a good day, how's your health, did you laugh often? If you are happy" I bit my lower lip and weakly shook my head.

Why did you do all of this Oliver?

"He doesn't deserve me, he deserves someone," I weakly said and covered my eyes with my hands.

I heard Madam laugh, "You're funny Fille, if he deserves someone then be that someone, fight for him this time, you don't have to be afraid of anything you just have to follow what your heart says," she said and wiped my tears.

I just stare at Madam and she just smiles at me and pats my head before she leaves my office. The whole day my brain and whole system didn't process and I end up doing nothing, pagkatapos ng trabaho ay wala akong ibang ginawa kundi umuwi at magkulong saking kwarto.

All I do is cry, killing myself with the pain and regrets of begging him to let go.

My eyes feel numb already, it's swollen and I can't stop crying.

I lie on the bed and cover myself with the comforter and cry over again, I check my phone when it rings and I receive a text message.

It's a message from Diether. He sends me a video; I wipe my tears a bit and play it.

Agad akong natigilan ng makita ang mukha ni Oliver sa screen, It's a video interview from the Philippines. He was seated on the stage with another man and I also noticed Sir Cadmus Delavine on his side. It's an interview for a Bachelor's CEO.

"Mr. Beltran, can we know the story behind your company name?" tanong ng isang reporter sa kanya, a lady handed him the mic and he smile before he answered.

"Karnel's Scent has no story itself, but the other terms of these words mean a lot to me" he simply answers and smiles.

"What's the other term of Karnel sir?" tanong ng isa pang reporter.

"Berries" he simply answers and the video ends.

I suddenly remembered where my play game name came from. It was KARNELJADE, he named his company after my name.

"Ahhhh," I groan and cry harder.

But I stopped when my door suddenly opened so loud and my eyes widened to the person in front of my door.

"Chantel? Sienna?"

"The one and only," Chantel said and they both smiled at me.

"A-anong *Sob* ginagawa niyo dito?" I ask.

"We're here to fetch you up, and bring you back to his arms," Chantel said.

"What?"