🌹09

"Aww!! I don't want to let him go!! Can't he stay here?" Hye In whined booping Taehee's nose and cheeks continuously in her arms.

"Uh I don't know Mom.We don't prepare nor bring his stuffs" Hye In pouted and gave Heejin her son with heavy heart.

"Wait how old is he?" Heejin counted for a good second."34 days?" Hye In widened her eyes."Yah how can you walk you stupid?!" Heejin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because I can?" Heejin guessed and her mother gently slapped her head."You aren't supposed to!! You just gave birth!!" She nagged and Heejin shrugged.

"Are you doing the maternal abstinence?" Hye In question and Heejin blinked her eyes rapidly.

"What's that?" her mom sighed."It's like recovery session for your vagina after giving birth" she explained and Heejin wowed.

"Wow cool!!" Hye In smacked her head."Cool your ass.I'll go to your house everyday then.I'll help you with it so you can heal faster" Heejin nodded her head happily feeling excited for it.

"We gotta go back Mr Yoo.See you around" Taeyong smiled widely bidding his future in laws.

"Take care of Heejin for us" they said."I will" Taeyong chuckled putting his arm around Heejin's shoulders.

----

"Babe go to the room.I'll shower baby Taehee" Heejin pouted."Shouldn't we bath him together?" Taeyong gave her a stern look.

"What did I said to have enough rest?" he warned as Heejin sighed and kissed his cheek before cutely stomped to their room.

After Taeyong finished with Taehee, he went to Heejin."Baby Heejin it's dinner time.Want me to cook for you?" She shook her head.

"Oh why?" Heejin shrugged."I thought you must feel tired so why don't we have pizza?!" Taeyong shrugged."Okay" he fished out his phone and ordered for delivery pizza.

In a few minutes, they heard the bell rang.Taeyong opened the door and fire set up in his eyes."You're not delivering do you?" the person scoffed.

"Of course!! I just want my babies back" it was Seonghwa.Taeyong punched him in the face."Fuck off while I'm in a good mood" Taeyong gritted his teeth and he tried to close the door.

"Hell no" Seonghwa pushed the door and stormed into the house."WHERE'S MY SON?!" Heejin widened her eyes and backed away.

"N-No!!" She hugged Taehee in her arms tightly."Give him to me!!" Seonghwa took Taehee away and the baby bursted out crying loudly.

Just then Taeyong got up pushing him away but not to hard as he don't want to hurt Taehee too.Heejin took her phone and called the police while eyeing the fighting men.

8 minutes later the police came, "HANDS UP!! POLICE!!" Taeyong punched Seonghwa and he knocked out in tiredness.

Taeyong took Taehee and ran to Heejin checking her for injuries."Mr take him to the jail" Heejin said."We will miss but we need both of you to give us information about his case" Heejin nodded.

"Sure" they went to the police station after leaving Taehee with her parents.

---

"Okay could you please tell us how you first met Park Seonghwa" Heejin nodded at the police's question and breathed out in nervousness.

"W-We were together 2 years ago.Then he proposed to me when we were in highschool and I accepted it.I told my parents about us but they didn't give us their blessings so I ran away with him"

"Day by day, after we reached our legal age, h-he started to become abusive and came home drunk everyday" Heejin looked down feeling a little bothered about the dark past.

Taeyong held her hands tightly and she continued."O-One day he r-raped me.T-Then he left me alone.I-I escaped from his house and I met my fiance" Heejin turned to Taeyong with a wide smile.

"H-He helped me until Seonghwa found me back and kept disturbing us" she finished with a relief sighed as the police nodded notting the important information.

"Thank you miss.We'll contact his family for more information" the police officer left them to continue the procedure.

Heejin wiped her remaining tears and Taeyong patted her back gently."You did great baby" he whispered kissing her cheek after.