༺ FIVE ༻

BANGTAN DORM

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ooo ooo let me go get my camera!"

"Oh my God what a beautiful sight!"

"I'm snapchatting this fo sho!"

Jungkook ground his teeth, grumpily swiping away Jin's hand as he reached across to try and prod his face.

He couldn't believe it. You did it again! You'd gotten him hard and wanting as soon as you'd opened the door in your sexy wee nighty and come hither eyes. It made his hands itch to touch you, to strip you down and exchange some bodily fluids. He thought you were as desperate for him as he was for you but apparently the only one getting hot and bothered... was him. It was unheard of.

"For a girl she's sure got some balls!" he fumed, slamming his fist on the coffee table. "It's outrageous! I mean, what the hell do I do about this!?" he asked, scooping his hand up to his face.

"Sunglasses?" Jin suggested.

"Eye patch?" Taehyung added.

"A shit tonne of skin whitening cream?" Yoongi smirked.

"Beauty filters?" Jimin offered, humour laced in every bit of his tone. "Layers upon layers of beauty filters."

"Wish I could filter your mouths shut!" Jungkook barked, only making them laugh harder.

"Just keep it it looks good on you," Jin cackled, windshield laugh in full effect.

"Look on the bright side at least you won't need to wear eyeliner on that eye anymore. It's au natural now," Namjoon teased.

His members all went silent, looked at each other and then fell to the floor. "AHAHA! HAHA! AHAHA! HAHAHAHA! AHAHA!"

Hoseok ran back into the room. "I've got it!" he exclaimed excitedly. "Yah don't move. This one's going in our dressing room." Bending to his eye level, Jungkook growled as he snapped a picture of him.

"Let me see that." Jimin walked over to peer at the screen. "Whaaa Kook your first black eye from a girl. Quite the commemorative moment. Congrats," he joked.

"Shock and awe didn't have the desired effect huh?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook glared at them. "It's not funny."

Namjoon chuckled. "I'm serious, isn't it usually one of your guaranteed moves. What did you do to her to make her punch you?"

He shook his head, ringing his hair in frustration. "I did the same thing I usually do. I found her and I gave her a present... shock! and then I kissed her... awe! I shocked and I awed the bejeezus outta her and then the femme fatale gave me this!" he grumbled pointing at his eye. "I swear she's batshit. Institution worthy mental!"

"So does that mean you give up on her then?" Taehyung asked, biting into a chocolate bar and chewing enthusiastically, waving it around. "Cos I'll have her if you don't want her anymore. You know I like em a little spicy and rough around the edges. She sounds like my type."

He glared at him. "Don't be ridiculous. Of course I'm not giving up."

"Then what's your next move?" he asked.

Jungkook gingerly pressed the blackening skin surrounding his eye and scowled. "First, I'm gonna call our makeup artist."

"And then?" Hoseok pressed.

"And then it's onto phase two. Attract and ignore," he told them. "Linney, let's see you try and reject me this time," he muttered determinedly.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺