༺ SEVEN ༻

You and Hani head over to the bar and take a look around. Hani really wasn't joking when she said it was going to be flooded with idols. Monsta X, NCT, Block B, Mamamoo, Blackpink... they were all here and more. No sign yet of who you really came for though.

"When do you think Exo are going to arrive?" you ask Hani, still looking around.

You don't hear any response so you look at her to find her with a finger outstretched, gaping at something behind you. Her mouth repeatedly opening and closing in shock.

Please don't let it be him, please for the love of Beliebers no...

Tensing up, you turn around but you're both relieved and pleasantly surprised to find Park Jimin standing behind you. In your opinion the most handsome in BTS. Followed closely by Namjoon.

It's those eye smiles... gets you every single time.

"Hi there, I'm Jimin," he introduces, smiling coyly.

BAM!

Uwu overload.

You mirror his smile. "I know who you are," you tell him. "I'm Linney, it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," he says before glancing around. "Are you here with anyone, Linney? Like... a boyfriend for example?"

"No boyfriend. Just her," you say, indicating behind you. "This is my best friend Hani."

"Hey Hani," he says looking around you briefly before returning his gaze to yours.

She doesn't say anything and just stares in shock so you wave it away. "Um she seems to be a little starstruck," you giggle awkwardly. "Sorry about that."

He chuckles. "No worries. I'm used to it."

You glance back at Hani who looks like a dying fish gasping for air out of water. "Oh man, you're used to that?" you laugh. "I feel for you. You poor unfortunate soul."

Jimin joins in with your laughter. "What can I say. Perks of the job. Comes with the fame."

"Yeah that, and I guess it helps that you're insanely talented and good looking too right," you manage between giggles.

"Um yeah I guess," Jimin agrees, looking bashful but pleased by your comment. "Are you a fan of our group?"

"Nope," your answer honestly taking him aback. "But that doesn't mean I'm not your fan," you add with a wink.

Jimin slowly broke out into a cheeky grin. "Yeah? How so?"

"You're one of the best dancers I've ever seen," you say easily. "I know most say Jhope is better but I disagree. Jhope may be charismatic, sharp and concise but you are smooth, elegant and ethereal. You move with such a natural and unrivalled grace. Like a beautiful swan gliding across an ice pond during a breathtaking sunset. It's impossible to watch you and not feel your heart and soul move along with you."

Jimin's grin abruptly tumbles from his face. His lips parting slightly as he blinks at you with astonishment.

Maybe that was a bit much for him, you think.

"Uhh I wasn't trying to make you feel uncomfortable-" you start to say but like coming out of a daydream, he starts, and quickly waves his hands around.

"No no no you didn't!" he says quickly, cheeks colouring adorably. "I- I just... what you said was so... wow I dunno..." He rubs the back of his neck and shakes his head as if in disbelief. "You took me by surprise that's all. No one's ever said anything that sweet to me before," he adds before shyly meeting your gaze. "Thanks... thank you."