༺ FOURTEEN ༻

Drunken you 11:39

"Sit!"

You plop down on the grass as Jungkook paces back and forth in front of you like a man possessed.

"You hate me don't you!" he exclaims.

You nod vigorously.

"It's obvious you do," he continues, paying you no mind. "I didn't think it was possible but why else would you be torturing me like this!?" He tosses his hands in the air. "Maybe I should just give it up... every time we meet you make me feel crazy, act crazy, look crazy!"

He hunkers down and jostles your arms. "What were you thinking covering the drivers eyes like that!? YOU COULD'VE KILLED US!" he roars.

"I wanted to watch the pretty bridge lights. Piu! Piu!" you say, imitating a shooting sprinkler with your hands.

"He kicked us out of a taxi!" he continues. "Jeon Jungkook flies in private jets, walks down red carpets and sits in V.I.P sections! He does not get kicked out of taxis!"

Looking at his enraged facial expression your lips tremble and you suddenly dissolve into tears.

His jaw drops. "Why... why are you crying!?" he asks, his entire expression morphing into one of panic mixed with concern.

"You're y-yelling a-a-t m-me and it's s-scary," you say between sniffles.

"Oh I- I'm not- I didn't..." he blusters before blurting, "Just tell me how to fix this!" he pleads, tone desperate but you just keep bawling, picking blades of grass from the ground and throwing them in his direction.

After a moment, he closes his eyes then opens them again with a sigh and moves closer to gather you into his arms, placing your face securely against his hard chest.

"Look I shouldn't have yelled at you," he comforts softly. "Don't cry baby, I'm sorry. Damn talk about making me feel like a bad guy..."

You poke at his chest a little, your finger flicking his shirt button before mumbling, "A tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy, chest always so puffed guy."

He looks down at you, hesitant, then looks away. "I- I'm that bad type, make your mama sad type, make your girlfriend mad type, might seduce your dad type..." he says.

When he stops, you poke him again and he groans quietly.

"I'm the bad guy," he finishes with a cringe, making you giggle and peek up at him from his chest.

"Duh," you sniffle and he looks back at you, gauging how your plush lips quiver and your teary eyes sparkle under the moonlight.

"You're really sorry?" you ask after a while.

He nods and proceeds to stroke your hair. "Yeah I really am. I'll try not to yell at you again."

You sniffle. "You promise?"

"Mmm I promise," he hums.

Your tears dry up in a flash. "Okay sounds good. No backsies," you say brightly, smiling at him.

He frowns, leaning back a bit. "You just played me didn't you?"

You puff out your cheeks cutely and shake your head.

Against his own wishes he smirks. "You know you are a real pain in the ass when you're drunk you know that," he tells you caressing your face. "An incredibly beautiful one though..." he trails off, his fingers stopping at your nape and his face turning serious.

Staring into your eyes, he tilts your chin up further and gently presses his lips to yours. You stay still and keep your lips closed but let his mouth softly sweep over yours. When he finally pulls away he continues to stare at you intensely until a buzzing sound interrupts.