Chapter 4 - Monday Mornings

Applejack hadn't seen her new friend for the past four days. But that was fine because she would be seeing her in school the following monday. Though AJ didn't want to admit it, she was excited to see Rainbowdash again. Maybe because RD was her only friend in this new town? AJ thought about making new friends at school. I better choose my friends wisely. Don't want to be betrayed. AJ smiled. Rainbowdash, I can trust you.
     The blonde resumed to packing her schoolbag. She could feel the chilly air entering her room through the window, flooding the bedroom with a freezing temperature. It may start to snow tomorrow. Better get to bed early if I wanna deal with the snow.

.

.

.

Rainbowdash woke up from her deep slumber. Blinking, she mumbled something unconsciously. The girl stretched and yawn, then her eyes opened wide. Crap, what's the time?! She frantically looked around for her phone and grabbed it. 12 am. OH SHIT, I HAVENT DONE MY HOMEWORK YET I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE CLOSED MY EYES OMG OMG OMG IM SO SCREWED STOP PANICKING RAINBOW JUST DO IT RIGHT NOW-

Rainbowdash jumped out of bed and sprinted to her schoolbag, ripping out her homework. At least two hours to complete this.. ugh.. I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE PROCRASTINATED UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT!! Rainbow looked at the time and did some quick maths. She would be able to get a maximum of five hours of sleep if she finished on time and rushed in the morning. Should I NOT do my homework..? No way. My parents are gonna kill me and teacher's gonna be real disappointed- nuh uh im not letting anyone down today. She sighed and wasted no time in grabbing her pen, still drowsy from her 'nap'. She had quite the night ahead of her.

.

.

.

Applejack on the other hand woke up completely refreshed and energised for the school day. The cool autumn wind from the outside nipped at her cheeks and she instantly shivered. She hopped out of her comfy blanket, upset to leave the comfort of the cushion and made her bed. The morning routine went by smoothly, that is until she opened the front door and stepped outside.
"First day of school, nothing's gonna ruin my oommphf-"
A blanket of snow dropped on her, muffling her words. It fell from the top of the door when AJ opened it.
"..."

Pissed, she shook the snow off her like a wet dog and glared at the top of the door. She sighed and looked around. It looked like a new world when there's snow. Snow won't ruin this day for me. The town was blanketed underneath a layer of white snow, ponds were frozen and trees were bare of green leaves. There were honking of cars in the distance and the sound of traffic lights. The sky was still a little dark, as the time was currently 7am. A tint of pink was in the sky which faded into a navy blue, the sun completely covered behind some clouds.
         AJ looked at the mess before her and started trudging through the thick snow. Luckily I brought two scarves. Once she reached the less snow-covered pavement, she briskly made her way towards Canterlot High to get away from the unworldly temperature.

.

.

AJ stood at the entrance of the school, admiring the horse statue for the second time.
The school was flooded with students, no doubt being super rowdy and noisy. The entrance was flooded. The halls were flooded. Jeez how am I going to find the Principal's Office in this crowd?! I can't even see above the heads. Jocks surrounded her, and heck were they giants. Probably friends with RD. AJ tried to tip toe and look around for the office but to no avail. She sighed and walked to the side of the hall to not block anyone.

AJ then remembered that she could ask her friend for help. She whipped out her phone and immediately started texting.

Rainbow haired idiot