Oops

Adora's POV

I woke up at 8:00 AM on Saturday, after my mini fight with Catra I went to sleep right after, the cold didn't do me well. I realized I still had her sweater on, I loved how it still had her scent.

I checked my phone and I saw there was a text from Glimmer,

Glimmer: Hey Adora! I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with Bow and I tonight, he found a good restaurant and the reservation is at 8:00, can you make it?

Adora: Yes! I have no plans anyways, would love to, I'll be at your dorm at 7:30, sound good?

Glimmer: Sounds good, see you tonight!!

After I had finished my conversation with Glimmer, I decided that I would go on a run. The weather was of course cold, so I put on a warm crew neck and some sweats, it's just a short run so I wasn't too worried about my warmth.

I made sure not to wake Catra when I closed the door and I put in my earphones and played my playlist.

30 minutes had passed by, and I ran 6 miles. Not my best, but I'll take it for today. I walked over to the coffee shop so I could get myself something.

I saw that they had muffins and I contemplated on getting one for Catra. They were her favorite....I mean should I? Or is that weird? Eh, if she doesn't want it then I'll eat it.

Once I finished getting everything, I walked back over to our dorm. Catra was nowhere to be seen, but the shower was going, so I walked over to my desk and started back up on the packet. I just left the muffin for Catra on her desk.

Catra came out in a sweater and some spandex shorts, she seems super comfy so I just assumed she would be staying in the dorm today. She saw me working on my packet and sat at her desk, figured she was doing hers too. After a couple minutes of silence, she spoke up.

"Hey Adora, I think you left your-" I cut her off.

"That's for you." I said very cooly, I didn't want her thinking that I cared too much.

"Oh! Well thank you... means a lot." I turned around and looked at her, she had a small smile, so I returned it.

After finishing the packet, it was 6pm. It was easy, just time consuming. I saw that Catra was almost done too.

I decided I would get ready since I would be going out soon, so I took a long shower to shave and wash my hair. I did my hair after my shower and all that there was left was my outfit. I looked in my drawers, I picked a nice red dress and I had my hair up.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, Bow found a nice restaurant and Glimmer invited me, so we're just gonna go out to eat."

"Oh, nice." She sounded disappointed..why?

"Yeah, I'm gonna head out now, see you later tonight." I almost headed out before grabbing the sweater Catra lended me...I was smiling to myself before I walked out to Glimmer's room.

Once Glimmer, Bow and I got to the restaurant, we started talking.

"Y'know, I think Catra and I may be able to mend our friendship, she's been really nice...spending time with her isn't too bad."

I saw Glimmer raise her brows a bit, "Adora I love you, but you're being super naive right now, you cried over Catra for months and now you want to be friends...hasn't she hurt you enough?" She seemed mad.

"I know...I just really want it back, and if I do get hurt, I guess it's on me." I looked down to my lap.

Bow spoke up "Just be careful Adora, I hated seeing you like that, we care way too much about you to see you like that again." He smiled at me.

"I love you guys so much, I don't know what I would've done without you two."

Glimmer laughed, "Oh shut up and eat your pasta." She pointed at my plate.

"Fine, fine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had all talked for a really long time and even went to the coffee shop for hot chocolate. What a good night.

I was back at my dorm with Catra's sweater on, it still smelt like her. I saw the light was on in the room, I hoped she was awake so I could tell her that I wanted to be friends again.

When I walked in I immediately put my phone down and closed the door. "Hey Catra, I'm bac-"

When I turned around, I saw Catra, on her bed, with a girl in her lap. They looked like they had been kissing from their swollen lips and red faces from being caught.

I immediately got upset. I quietly took of Catra's sweater and got my own coat, and started to head out, I needed to cry, badly. Why do I even care?

"Adora wait-"

"Save it." I wasn't ready to hear anything, it's her life, it doesn't even matter, she can do whatever she wants.

Once I was away from the room, I put my hands in my face and started crying, I realized I was in front of Glimmer's room. She was right....my feelings for Catra were getting in the way of my life, I can't do this anymore. So I knocked on her door.

She opened it, "Oh Hey Adora- Adora? Hey, hey what's wrong?"

"Y-you were right, s-she hurt me again." She looked at me sadly. "I'm so sorry Adora, come in, you can sleep in my bed with me."

I was shivering and crying, "t-thank you."

Glimmer looked sorrowful as I sat on her bed, "What did she do."

"I walked in, and she was making out with a girl, on her lap."

"I'm sorry Adora, but I thought you just wanted to be friends?"

"No, ugh, this just helped me realize she's over what happened, I thought she might've liked me back with all the flirting she did, but I was wrong, so wrong..."

Glimmer's face softened. "Just sleep here tonight, it'll be okay Adora."

"I know...I was just hoping it would've gone another way..."

Catra's POV

I was just trying to get my mind off Adora, what have I done.....when I walked out trying to look for her, I saw her across the hall crying in Glimmer's arms, the death glare that I got from Glimmer said "go away" so I did. Why was she crying? I didn't even do anything....

When I got back into the room, I saw the girl was leaving, I didn't even know her name, just a random girl.

"I can see that you have complicated things going on, you don't have to explain, maybe let's not do this again."

"Yeah, thank you." I smiled, at least she understood.

"Here's my number, I'm Mara by the way, if you need anything, just call. I give good advice, and from what I saw, you need it." I looked away in embarrassment, and she left.

I seriously messed up, but why did Adora care so much to cry? Did she like me? I need to make it up to her...