The Party

(A/N) I hope you guys are liking our story! We have some great things planned for the future! Please Vote (:

Adora's POV

Finally, finals are over. The studying was tedious, obviously.

Catra was, of course, typing away on her computer when I was picking an outfit to wear tonight. "I seriously can't find anything."

She looked up, "Find anything for what?"

I made eye contact with her and smiled, "I was invited to a party tonight and you're coming with me."

"What? I am?" she sounded concerned.

"Yes, you are, now get up and get dressed, we're leaving in 30 minutes." I demanded.

She groaned, "Ughhhhhh Adoraaaa I don't want to go to a party tonight, why can't we just stay in and watch something?"

"We can't just stay in for the rest of break, all we do is study."

She hesitated. "Fine, I guess." She went into her drawers and picked something before heading into the bathroom.

I smiled and turned back to my closet. I put my hands to my hips and searched through my options.

I decided on a white tank top, my red letterman jacket, and black jeans that were cuffed at the bottom. I topped it off with my red converse and was ready to leave.

"Catra are you ready?" I called out.

"Yeah, one sec!" she replied.

Catra came out in a thick maroon tank top, ripped black jeans with fishnets underneath, and platform docs. She actually had some makeup on too, eyeliner was pretty on her.

I took a breath before speaking, "I'm ready." I said that while pointing at my outfit.

Catra took a good look at my fit and smiled, "Not without makeup you aren't."

I chuckled before realizing what she meant. "I don't wear makeup." But she didn't reply.

I blushed when Catra motioned for me to sit on her bed. Awkwardly I walked over.

"No, lay down" she said smugly.

"Like how?" I questioned.

"Ugh, like this" She pushed me down a bit and smiled. "Okay perfect."

She walked over to the bathroom and grabbed her basically untouched make up bag. I was hoping that she should just bend over me to put it on, but I was mistaken when she climbed on the bed and straddled me.

I stiffened up. "Do you have to sit on top of me?" I joked out of nervousness.

This definitely isn't a good position to be in with your crush.

"Yeah of course, it's crucial to make the perfect winged eye." She insisted.

"A WING!?" I shouted out trying to push her hand away from my face.

"Oh relax, you big baby." she said, rolling her eyes.

My face went bright red. She adjusted her hips, making sure I didn't move. Not helping. "If you keep squirming, I'm never going to get this done."

Some part of me didn't want it to end. But my hands felt awkward. The more I moved them around the more uncomfortable I was.

Catra noticed my discomfort and huffed in annoyance.

"Here" she grabbed my hands and put them on her hips. "Now just keep them there until I'm done, your squirming was messing me up."

I gulped and kept my hands there like she said, but it didn't make me sweat any less than I already was. I didn't even realize it but I was rubbing the sides of her waist, it just to gave my hands something to do.