Mistakes?

A/N: My co-author and I want to say sorry for the wait! We're both busy but here it is (: Hope you enjoy! Also thank you for 1.3k views and 100 votes!! 

Adora's POV

My heart stopped, I told my legs to move but they wouldn't listen.

His grip was too tight, what am I going to-

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I looked up with tears in my eyes, it was Catra. Thank god.

The player pinning me loosened his grip, "I'm just talking with my girlfriend here, move along."

Catra smirked before speaking again, "That's funny, I could've sworn she was my girlfriend, now if you could step off of her before I knock you out, that would be kindly appreciated."

I knew that Catra called me her girlfriend because of the situation, but hearing it made me feel butterflies.

"Oh really? Why was she alone then?" Catra's breathing was getting heavier, she obviously didn't like what he had to say. She got more impatient by the second.

"Why do creepy guys like you assume that they can prey on any girl who's alone?"

He didn't have an answer to that one.

He let me go after a few seconds before I ran over to Catra, she hugged me in her arms.

"Whatever, Adora isn't even worth it." The player walked the opposite direction, I'm glad he was leaving.

Catra kept her cool for that moment and was petting my hair, I was near tears with how scary that was.

"Adora it's okay I'm right here, look at me."

I didn't look up, I didn't want to after what happened.

Catra's POV

Adora was shaking in my arms, it was hard to see her like this, she was the strong one, not me.

I didn't know what else to do, so I lifted her face with my hand and made her look at me.

"Hey, hey, look at me, it's gonna be okay, you're with me now." I tried to convince her to no avail.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. The only time I've seen Adora cry was when I told her that I didn't want to be her friend anymore...that was a bad day...

Almost on instinct, I kissed her forehead, I always used to when we were friends, and she needed the affection right now more than ever.

Once I did that, she thankfully calmed down. I was honestly surprised it worked.

"Catra- I- I wanna leave." She was obviously drunk still, so I agreed and I told Glimmer and Bow that we were leaving, I'd tell them tomorrow about what happened. I just wanted to get Adora home.

Once we got back to the dorm, she stumbled into my bed and I laughed.Her attitude had completely changed.

"Adora you still have makeup on, let me clean it off." I laughed.

I walked over to her with a makeup wipe, and grabbed her face to hold her steady.

I started wiping and it wasn't long until all of the eyeliner I had put on earlier was gone. My hand cupped her jaw, how could Adora be this cute?

"Catra, you are soooooo pretty, you know that?" I blushed before I remembered she was drunk, so she probably didn't mean it.

"Thank you, Adora." I chuckled before letting go of her face and throwing away the makeup wipe.