☆ The Basics you should Know ☆

✨Words to know ✨

Cr- Current reality (the one we are in right now)

Dr- Desired Reality (the reality you are trying to shift to)

Wr- Waiting room ( a reality in between different realities, I will be explaining this in more detail in another chapter)

Affirmations- Positive statements to help you shift (eg I am shifting, Shifting is as easy as breathing)

✵Popular Questions ✵

Where can I shift? You can shift to anywhere you would like to be such as Hogwarts or where you're a celebrity, the list goes on.

✪ Is shifting evil or going against my religion or summoning demons? No! Shifting is not witchcraft or going against religion but if you don't feel comfortable with it then you don't need to do it. 

Do I need to script? No, but it helps a lot with visualizations and knowing what you want and its better to be safe than sorry but it's up to you if you'd like to script or not! 

How long does it take to shift? It takes different people different times for some people it takes months and other days, so don't worry if it's taking you a while to get used to!

Is shifting real? Yes, but there will be people who don't believe it. There is science behind it that I can go into if you would like to know more about it. 

Can I get stuck in my Dr? No, you should script a safe word or action but if you haven't and accidently shift without it you can get back if you just really want too, the universe will know :)