Chapter Three

"Ah Prince Perseus, you made it", Athena, the goddess of wisdom, was the first one to speak up. She stood up from her throne and bowed before the three of them before sitting down again. At first it was weird for Percy to see the gods, the ones who could destroy him at many occasions in his past, bow to him. Still to this moment it felt strange to see the divine creature bend down before a nearly human looking 18 year old.

He demised her and the others with a hand gesture before any other god could imitate her gesture. "What is this meeting about?", his question was firm and he showed no emotion asking it. His posture stiff. The little girl tight in his arms. He wanted to end this as fast as possible.

"We want to build memorials for King Chaos at the two camps. And we wanted to hear from his two successors", Athena pointed at the two of us. "what they thought about it" The others listened silently and looked at the heirs after Athena was done explaining. Percy turned to Psyche. 'That's why I had to leave?', he thought, knowing she would hear it. His partner ignored his thoughts and directed her following words at the twelve divine figures in front of them: "Good idea" You could hear her despite in her words. Psyche was Chaos's heir for a long time before Percy was and witnessed the world forgetting about their king, unable to do something because he asked her not to. The afford of the gods trying to make up for it now, was pissing her off.

"You or the demigods?", murmured Percy. As long as he could remember the gods never did anything for them and he was sure, when they said they wanted to build, they weren't planning to do anything themselves.

"What did you say?", shouted Zeus before remembering who the son of Poseidon was now and adding a much calmer "Your highness" at the end. Two years ago, Percy would have at least stepped back a little when being shouted at by the king of the Olympus. Now he didn't even blink. For one he was used to it, but also it needed quite some things to happen for the black haired to get scarred. So he didn't hesitate before answering. "Are you really planning. On building them yourself or will you force your children to do it for you?" Not once did his glare leave his uncle's eyes. It was silent for a few seconds, then Psyche stepped between their stare battle, which actually only consisted of Percy staring at Zeus and Zeus trying not to look scared.

"I will build them." Psyche gave her partner just one glance before turning her attention to the addressed god. "I will talk to Lord Chaos about it and build it myself. You only have to prepare your children to the memorial showing up from one day to another."

"You don't have-", before Athena could end her sentence Psyche cut her off. "I want to" She turned to the goddess of wisdom to look her into her grey eyes. Again the room went silent and Percy looked around, wondering why only Athena and Zeus spoke until now. For normal council meeting were deafening. The always shouted over each others heads. When his eyes met his fathers, the god of the sea smiled at his son. They had spent more time with each other since what happened, but they still didn't really have a connection. Not like Nico and his father.

Percy looked away first after feeling a tuck at his shirt. Shocked he looked at his sister. He had completely forgotten about her. She motioned for him to bend his head down to her and as he did she whispered into his right ear: "Is this our family?" She said it so innocently, as he looked at her again, he had to smile. "Yes", he confirmed and watched as she looked around the room and at the twelve gods of the Olymp. Again it didn't seem to trouble her at all to see them in their divine form.

When he looked up, he could see their surprised faces. He could hear some murmured "How"s, but it was Hera speaking up first. "And who is this dazzling little girl?" Being the goddess of family and motherhood he understood she had some sort of connection to his sister, but he didn't like her very much considering the things she did in the past. "This is Estelle", he paused before adding "my sister." Immediately all attention was on Poseidon, who put his arms up in defence and started to stutter about how this couldn't be true. "No, she is the daughter of my mother and her husband Paul." Percy explained after enjoying his father dance for a bit.