Chapter Seven Part One

Percy's ears picked up the sound while he was still deep asleep. Within seconds he was up and across the room. Even through the thick walls Percy could hear the silent septs outside his room. Whoever it was, he was walking circles. Pressed to the wall next to the door that slowly began to appear he took a silent breath and prepared to make whoever was entering regret trying to sneak up on him. His hand reached into the pocket of the robe that was hanging beside him and got out Anaklysmos. Percy didn't know if the blade could hurt wizards, after all it glides through mortals as if they don't matter. Do wizards matter? Probably yes, but he couldn't be sure so he let a blade appear in his other hand. Early on he had learned to mask magic, so it wouldn't send out waves of energy as soon as he did as much as refill his glass. The door had opened fully now and a figure began entering. Although it was wearing a skirt, it was clearly a man.

"Professor Dumbledore" Percy willed the blade to disappear before his mentor could see it and relaxed his muscles. The professors turned around at the noise and smiled at his trainee.

"You are up, how wonderful. I thought we could have a last trip before we are locked in here for the school year.", Dumbledore sounded exited and clapped in his hands.

Percy sighed. He thought about he had nearly stabbed his professor and shook his head. He needed to relax. "You shouldn't try to sneak up on me." The professor needed to know how foolish he had acted, but Percy didn't plan on telling him how short he had been from loosing his head. That probably would not help with the trust issue. "Where are we going?", Percy asked while crossing the room to his wardrobe, to get dressed. After the professor's "The countryside" he pulled out a sweater that would keep him warm in the cold morning, at least that is what you would think when you looked at it. Percy didn't get cold. Percy got dressed while his mentor looked around the little library the black haired had created in his room.

"If we are going to be under people you should probably go change as well.", said the younger one after studying the elderly's choice of clothing. He would stand out like a peacock. The professor directed his concentration to the young man in front of him again and raised his eyebrows. Percy noticed the invitation and pulled out his wand. Pointing it at the teacher, he watched his clothing change until an old man in a respectable suit was standing in front of him, who was now looking down at himself.

"I like the hat", the headmaster smiled and swirled the hat in his hands before putting it back on. Percy shook his head at the old man's childishness. "Let's go."

They left Percy's room behind them after Percy told Aria, who also finally woke up, to stay put and made their way outside. "I hope you have enjoyed your last few hours of sleep in that room. As soon as you are sorted, the house elves will transfer your stuff to your new room. It won't be quite as magical, but it is necessary.", the headmaster informed his new student. Percy nodded and thought of everything that was in the room. He trusted the house elves to not snoop around, but didn't want any of them to stumble over something potential dangerous and promised to go back to his room and get the important stuff before dinner. He didn't mind getting a new room butt he would miss the privacy of the old one. Now he would have to be scared of one of his roommates finding something they shouldn't have found.

Percy was deep in thought when they rounded another corner and were met with a wizard standing in their way. He was dressed in all black and looked very moody. The corridor would have been too dark for normal eyes to make out any detail but Percy saw everything very clearly and spend a few seconds trailing his eyes over the tall man. His long black hair looked ruffed and hung down in strands. He needed a haircut, bad. His arms were crossed, what seemed intimidating at first sight, but Percy knew it just takes longer to get your wand out from this position. He didn't move and neither did Percy, so they just stood there, watching the other.