The Scream

Warnings! : slight cussing, mean snek boi, remus being remus.

3rd person POV

"wake up Dr. Gloom! 'Tis time for our journey to the hell we know as school!"

That's Roman. Virgil brother. He had perfect short brown hair with a tint of red in it, green eyes and was the tallest out of the siblings. He was so dramatic and exaggerates everything.

"Remus, you talk to him." Roman huffed seeing that his attempt to wake up the sleeping emo was unsuccessful.

Remus was Romans twin brother. He had long hair brown hair with a grey streak that measures to be at his shoulders, one green eye, one brown with a thick mustache.

"wake up or I'll throw you out the window and set off a firework in your bloody ass!!" Remus cackled whilst Roman rolled his eyes. As much as he loved his two brothers, they were so much for him to deal with.

Virgil did not want to challenge this so he reluctantly got up.

"You have 10 minutes to get dressed in the funeral clothes you wear daily, otherwise we'll be late!" and with that, the twins walked out leaving Virgil to change.

Virgil got dressed into his ripped, black, skinny jeans, thick, black boots that made him taller and a plain, white, long-sleeved shirt to wear underneath his My Chemical Romance band shirt. It matched with his black and purple hair and brown eyes. He was the shortest out of the brothers.

He walked downstairs to be greeted by a fire on the stove. Nevt to it was none other than Remus.

"Why am I not suprised?" Virgil spoke out. Remus just rolled his eyes and laughed it off.

They had 5 minutes to clean up before they had to leave for school so that's what they did.

The walk to school was decent considering Virgil had been listening to music, blocking out Roman chatting endlessly about his new musical performance.

Soon enough they reached school.

Everything was going well for Virgil so far! That was until lunchtime.

Virgil felt the panic rise inside him as Janus Lye approached him. Janus Lye. Virgils school bully.

"Hey! Emo fag! Get here." Janus called after him.

Janus Lye. Virgil school bully. He had a scar on the left side on his face as well as bad acne on the same side. He had heterochromia. One blue eye, one brown. He was pretty tall and usually wore yellow and black with a grey cap.

After the beating Virgil recived, it was time for his last class.

His last class dragged and he was glad that it was over. He could finally go home! Wait...

'shit! I forgot about writing club! I best head there now before I draw too much attention from being late.' Virgil shuddered at the thought of that and headed to the club.

Virgil has always enjoyed writing. It gave him a safe space to create as many adventurous stories as possible.

Roman didn't know but it was actually Virgil who wrote the script for the drama production he was starring in this year.

Time passed by much quicker then Virgil would've liked but soon enough it was time for him to go home.

Virgil decided to go on a walk but with it being the winter season, it seemed to get dark much quicker then the summer. It was pretty dark already and it was only 5pm.

Virgil had plugged in one of his earphones and listened to music. He refused to plug in the second as he was always worried about breathing too loud infront of other people.

He had been strolling around for a good 30 minutes when he had decided to go home.

He thought that he had recognised an alleyway that lead to his house so he decided to pass through there.

But he was mistaken.

As soon as he started walking through he heard something behind him.

A scream...

He did what any normal person would do and bolted it home.

Little did he know that because he passed through the alley, his life would change forever. All because of the scream.

He burst through the door gasping for air whilst earning strange but slightly worried looks from his older brothers who were sitting on the couch.

"what's up Panic! At The Everywh-" He was cut off by a crying Virgil hugging him tightly.

He decided not to ask questions and hug him for as long as he needed. Remus soon joined in and not long later, they all fell asleep, hugging on the sofa.

774 words.

Sorry if it sucks. I'm trying 😅
Don't forget to vote! And comment on anything!