Who Did It?

Virgil POV

Remus came over 3 days ago. I can't say I'm happy about him working with Logan but It'll be fine. Right? I mean I'm weirdly okay with Logan so why is Remus any different?

But that's not why I'm freaking out. Yes. I'm still freaking out.

Logan and I almost kissed! Like, our lips were going to touch! And I was going to kiss him back? Why would I do that? What is wrong with me? Do I? Absolutely not. I refuse.

I do not like Logan. There's no way on planet earth! Sure he's pretty kind and caring when he wants to be. His attitude is scary but it's attractive too? And he was... Decent looking..

Who am I fooling? The man is sex on legs. Like, that one hot, young teacher you had in school that everyone liked.

Okay. I am ready to accept the fact that I like him.

But he's been acting really weird. I don't like it. He never stays to talk to me anymore and if he does, he always cuts it short. It's like he's avoiding me..

Now now Virge. Don't think about that. Think about seeing Roman today! Yeah! It took alot of convincing for him to agree not to call the police.

As much as I'd hate to admit it, it was actually really nice of Logan to let him see Roman.

Calm down face! Stop blushing! He hasn't spoke to you properly in days!

The knock at the door inturupts my thoughts and just as I'm about to answer, Logan comes in, walks to my bedside table, places my food down, chokes out a small "enjoy your food" and leaves.

Like, what in God's name was that?! Was he mad at me? I definitely did something wrong the other day, didn't I. What a way to make things awkward Virge! Fan-bloody-tastic!

A few boring hours later, I hear another knock at the door. I check the time and... It must be Roman!

I ran to the door, swung it open and hugged the nearest body infront of me. Big mistake.

It's Logan. Fuck!

I quickly jumped off of him and hugged the confused man beside him.

I caught a glance at Logan and he was blushing... Eh. Probably a trick of the eye. There's no way.

"Heeeyyyyy My chemically imbalanced romance!" He said with such wit.

I just roll my eyes and smile. I missed this.

"eh-hem. I suppose I'll leave you two alone." He said but just as he was about to leave, I looked at him. He must've picked up on a hint of either anger or sadness in my voice when I said;

"Me. You. Talk later. You have got some explaining to do and I expect a clear answer."

He looked...sad? Or guilty? Either way, it make me feel bad. I made him upset.

With that, he left me and Roman alone.

"You like him." I didn't respond.

"You do!! Well I've got a wedding to plan. What should the colour be? Who's going to be there? Obviously I'm your best man. Or would I be the bridesmaid? Either way, we're having a wedding!" I-

"Absolutely not! W-we aren't even together!" I half yelled at him.

"Not yet~" Patton said as he walked through the door.

"Hey Pat!" I said with a smile.

"Hey V!"

"Who's this cute fluff ball Virge?" Roman said whilst standing up and kneeling down to take Pattons hand and kiss it.

"O-oh uhm, well I'm Patton! Its nice to meet you.." He said whilst blushing.

"T'is even more of a pleasure to meet you, doll." Roman winked at Patton after that sentence. Whilst Patton blushed, I cringed.

"Oh I doubt that. Heh."

"And I do not. You're truly stunning." Ew.

"On that note! I think you two should go. Oh and can you send Logan up here? We need to talk." I said, standing up, shooing them out of my room.

"Will do dear brother. I'd love to get to know this Ray of sunshine."

Not long after they left, Logan arrived.

"Salutations, Virgil." He spoke quickly. It's like he wants nothing to do with me.

"Don't you 'Salutations, Virgil' me! What is wrong with you lately?! You haven't had a proper conversation with me since we almost kissed!"

"I've been busy. May I leave now?" The nerve of this man, I swear to whatever God above.

"How dare you? You know what? Get out. Do whatever you want. Ignore me, hit me, whatever. I don't care. You're just like everyone else." I said as angry as I could without raising my voice.

"If you knew why then you'd understand. But as you wish. I'll leave." He says as he walks out.

Another important person in my life, gone. What did I expect? To be friends or possibly more with a murderer? No. He's not going to want me. That just proved it.

My thoughts are broken by... A gunshot? What was happening? Was something wrong or is he trying to practice maybe?

Suddenly my door burst open. Logan..

Logan walked into my room, limping whilst holding his right leg. He got shot.

He locked the door and collapsed by it. I ran over to him, holding one of my black, fall out boy hoodies, wrapping it around his leg.

"Virgil, I need a favour.. Take these tweezers and pull the bullet out." He said, voice shaking.

"I-I can't do that! What if I do something wrong!?" I replied.

"Yes you can. Unless you want me to die. Honestly, I wouldn't blame you."

"I can't.."

"Understandable. I would like you to know, the reason I was ignoring you was only because I was scared."

"O-of what?" I questioned

"Falling for you anymore than I already have. I have taken a liking to you."

"I will do it."

And I did just that. The fact that I might loose him especially after he confessed his feelings for me, stung.

I took it out. He was in alot of pain but atleast it wasn't infected.

I noticed blood on his shirt so I took it off him and damn. This man is a tank! He could put Zac Effron to shame with this body.

I quickly gave him another and he put it on. He chuckled after he did and damn. My legs went to jelly.

P

atton later showed up to wrap Logans leg up. He was now led in bed under the covers.

"I suppose you'd like to know about my feelings?"

"After I know who shot you." I said, bluntly.

"He looked to be around your age. It was a job from his father."

"what did he look like?"

"He had heterochromia. One blue eye, one brown. Bad acne on one side of his face, a scar on the same side, a little taller than you and wore yellow."

"Do you know his father's last name?"

"Lye. Why do you need to know that?"

"Janus! That son of a bitch!"

Oooop. Sorry it took a little long.

1188 words 😁