So What Now?

Pattons POV

I had just finished handling Zoey the bear as a proud employee of the best zoo in the whole wide world when I got a call from Roman. Roman!

Roman and I have been on two dates so far and I have to admit, I really like the dude!

I answered the phone and what I was expecting and what I got, are two completely different things. Completely different.

"Hey honey!" I chuckle to myself at the nickname I gave him and I could basically hear his confusion.

I'm not going to ask. Virgil and Logan had got caught in a fire. They should be fine, just unconscious is all though I think you'd want to be here for when they wake up. "

I can't bear the thought of not seeing them so I agree.

I hung up the phone after telling Roman that I'd be there ASAP and ran to my boss to inform him about what happened.

He let me go and I legged it to the car that would eventually take me to Logans house.

I will never get over how stunning his house is.

I bolt it to the door as fast as the dog himself. (love a good Disney moment)
I didn't bother knocking and went straight in.

I look only to see Remus and someone else there. Remus was asleep and the other was watching Steven Universe.

"They're upstairs babes. I'm Remy by the way."

"Wow you are so adorable!

Both of them were in Logans room, Logan holding on to Virgil protectively. It's adorable!

I suddenly feel two big arms wrap around my waist and a head on my neck.

"Heyyyyy baby boy!" I giggled. I immediately regret it too because within seconds I'm on the floor trying to push Roman off me as he tickles my sides. Obviously I was unsuccessful. He is way to big!

"There's the giggle I missed for, what has it been? 4 whole days!"

"I know! I know. I'm just busy at the zoo and you're pretty busy yourself mister!" I say, booping his nose.

"You're adorable." he said, leaning down for only what I could've guessed to be a kiss but before our lips could touch, somebody spoke to us.

"And you're really cringy."

"Virgil! You're up!"

"No, I'm led down." He said with a smirk.

"Well the point is you're conscious again!"

"I guess."

He looked to his right only to find Logan clinging onto him for dear life.

He was a blushing mess.

I just laugh.

"I thinks we should give them some privacy my prince. Besides. I I have something we could do." Roman whispered in my ear something God would not approve of but oh my Koala was it great.

Virgil must've heard a few words because he shrieked at Roman, telling him not to ruin my innocence.

Roman picks me up, my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

Roman winks at Virgil before leaving and I see Virgil gifted him a bird. And it's not like the birds in the zoo.

I gasped at it and he must've heard because of the giggle I heard as Roman closed the door and opened the one two doors down. Oh boy.