The Plan. 1

Janus POV

Okay. I hit him. What do I do now? I mean the reasonable thing to do would be to take him, but I don't want to.

Oh man up Jan. You bullied this kid for God knows how long and dad's expecting you to do it anyways.

Mkay. I'm gonna take him to dad. He'll know what to do.

Roman POV

Virgil left a good 20 minutes ago and I'm freaking out.

Like, what if that Logic tries to take him again? Oh wait. He won't. Want to know why?

My fucking BROTHER works with him!

But what about the others?

They shot that Logic dude, would they possibly hurt the little stormcloud?

I don't even want to think about it.

Remus running in the kitchen, shouting broke my thoughts.

"Yo Ro! We gotta go!"

"You're right! Oh shit!"

And we head off.

_______________________________

We got there just in time for the bell but I don't see Virge anywhere.

"Roman."

"Roman."

"Roman Harris!"

"Uhm. Yes..?" I answered back quietly but loud enough for the teacher to here.

"Would you like to talk outside..?"

Just then Remus bursts through the door.

"Ah. Remus. You're late." The teacher practically spits.

"Ro, he's gone." He's now crying silently. Holy corpse of Heather Chandler. He's crying.

"We need to talk to Logan." He says, trying to keep it together. His sobs were no longer silent.

Without a word I leave the classroom, Remus at my side.

I can hear the teacher calling after us but I simply ignore it and start quickening my pace.

We make it off school grounds and Remus seems a little more composed than before.

"Re, I don't suppose you could call that Logic dude, could you? Maybe he could help?"

"I.. Can try." he whispers back.

Logans POV (yes another one)

I was washing my breakfast plate when I got a sudden call from Remus.

What could he possibly want my assistance for?

Well my curiosity is got the better of me in this situation and I decided to answer.

Remus is this font, Logan is bold, Logans thoughts are normal.

Remus? What seems to be the problem?

Thank Jeffery Dahmer you answered Logan. It's virgil.

I immediately tense up at the sound of Virgil name.

What happened? Is everything alright?

He's gone Lo. We don't know what happened! He left for school a little earlier than we did and I checked the whole school grounds before going to our first lesson and I saw he wasn't there and now we don't know where He is or where he's gone, he could be decapitated for all we know!

Don't panic. I will find his location in under 3 minutes.

How?

The necklace.

Unimportant. The point is, I'll find him. What is your current location so I can pick you up?

**********. We'll stay here and wait for you.

Good. I'll see you in 15 minutes maximum.

End call

I knew the necklace would work. I just have to track it.

In the time it takes for me to track it, I begin texting Remy. I need his help for this. I think meeting him would definitely be beneficial.

Logan
Remy. I think it's about time we meet, wouldn't you say? This is extremely important and would be much easier to meet in person.

Remy
Well shit. Nice to talk to you too. I'm good thanks for asking. To answer your question, Starbies babes.

What is 'Starbies?'

Starbucks. The coffee shop. The one on ****** Road.

Ah. I'm familiar. I'll be there in 20.

Mkay. Hi. This chapter will be in parts because you'd be waiting a good couple more days for the rest so yeah. You've been waitting long enough so here you go. Not as long but as I said, they're in parts. Love ya stunning people ❤️