The Scream. (logans POV Of The Day)

Warning! : slight cussing, slightly detailed murder, mention of heroin.

3rd person POV

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

"time for another day at 'work'." Logan sighed and said to himself whilst putting in his glasses.

He got dressed into a navy blue dress shirt, black tie, black Jeans and posh black work shoes.

He looked in the mirror to see his scruffy dark brown, almost black hair and piercing blue eyes. He brushed his teeth.

After getting some crofters on toast from the kitchen he got a call from his partner Remy. Logan didn't know the Identity of his Parter Remy and Remy knew nothing of Logans either. It's safer this way.

"hey babes. Whatcha up to?" Remy spoke.

"Well at this moment in time I am talking to you."

"You're so boring. geek." Remy said with a smirk.

Logan simply Rolled his eyes at this and Remy laughed.

"what's so funny?" Logan asked confused.

"nothing Babes. Just the fact that I could practically feel that eye roll." Remy laughed again.

"What the reason for you calling me? I don't have the time nor patience to deal with you and your comments today." Logan spoke, obviously annoyed already.

"Calm down! I called you to inform you of your new target."

"Great. I could use the distraction. Who is it and where will this take place?"

"The alleyway on ****** avenue. His name is Joan S. They'll be there at around 5:35 today. Meant to be dealing to some lowlife there. It's an easy Job babes. You got this." Remy had said whilst sipping his Starbucks.

"Great. And Remy?"

"Wassup Lo, Babes?"

"Please do stop calling me 'babes'. It makes me feel uncomfortable seeing as we aren't engaged into a romantic relationship. Our relationship is strictly platonic." Logan said with next to no emotion in hin voice.

"whatever you want... Babes." Remy said whilst laughing.

"I give up with you. I'll talk to you when the job's done." And with that, Logan hung up.

Logan Prepared for his job tonight and soon enough, the time came.

He put a dagger into his pocket and took off. At around 5:20 as it's not that far a walk and he would have time to prepare himself for it.

--------------------------------------------------

He arrived at 5:30 and soon enough, Joan had arrived.

He saw Logan there and smirked.

"You the guy?" They said, not making eye contact.

"Depends. Are the the person?" Logan said looking down to Joan as they were a little shorter.

Joan laughed at this. He took out a few needles with something inside them. Logan assumed it was heroin.

"The money first." They spat making Logan look at them, disgusted.

"I'm not an imbecile. At the same time." Logan said.

As soon as Logan reached for the needles he grabbed Joan's arm instead, pulling them to his knife that was in the other hand.

"You fucking prick..!" Joan choked out whilst coughing up hist own blood then screaming as loud as he could.

Logan didn't reply and stabbed him 17 more times before deeming himself as satisfied. He then called Remy.

"I'm assuming the job's done?" Remy said whilst sipping some coffee from Starbucks.

"ye-" Logan cut himself off. Someone was running. They saw him!

"Logan babes?"

"FUCK!! I have to go Remy. Someone saw me."

"Oh shit! Go get them! Update me later!" Remy then hung up and logan sprinted after the boy who saw him.

Instead of grabbing them right there, Logan decided to hide so he could see where the kid lives.

He saw the boy run into his house crying.

'tommorow will be fun..' logan thought as he smirked to himself.

614 words