You're Him!!

Warning!: Kidnapping, slight cussing, a little bit of violence, panic attack

No one's POV

The next morning Virgil found himself tangled in between both Roman and Remus. 'Thank the rock gods its a weekend.' He thought smiling slightly.

His back hurt from sleeping on the couch for so long but honestly? It was worth it.

Virgil hadn't had any kind of affectionate physical contact with his older brothers since his parents had died.

He decided to wake up the twins the only way he knew how. "okay. 3...2...1...GO!"

Virgil pounced on the boys, jumping on them.

Roman screamed pretty dramatically whilst Remus was just laughing his ass off, enjoying the slight pain the skinny boy was giving him. 'what a masochist' Virgil thought whilst laughing.

When they all settled down they thought there was no point in having breakfast because it was 1130am so they sat down without eating.

They decided to turn on the morning news to see if anything interesting has happened.

"The most recent news on the nutorious serial killer has just come in." Said the middle aged woman on the news.

Virgils stomach started swirling and he felt nauseous all of a sudden.

"The new hot topic-" "ha! Hot topic!" "shut up Roman." "Sorry JD-elightful."

"-as most of us probably guessed, is about the popular, unknown serial killer who goes by the name 'Logic'. We have news of his newest victim. Last night Joan. S was brutally murdered by who we know as Logic in an alleyway on ***** avenue."

Virgil started panicking.

'Was that Joan's scream? Could I have done something? What if he saw me! I'm going to die! He's going to kill me.. He's probably got his eyes on me right now! What if he hurts Roman or Remus? He's the wolf and I'm his prey! Oh god, he is going to-'

"Virgil listen to us! You might not have the strength to talk but can you please squeeze my hand if you can hear me?" He was having a panic attack.

Virgil did as instructed and followed Romans breathing pattern.

Soon enough he calmed down.

"What was that about V?" Remus questioned.

Virgil didn't want to tell them what he heard just in case Logic kills them as well as him. He knew he was going to die. He wanted to protect his brothers from them. The sick bastard.

"uhm. Well. It's just that it's pretty close to home and I am scared for you." Virgil said. He wasn't lying. He just wasn't telling the full truth.

Roman knew he wasn't telling the whole truth but decided not to push it.

They started watching beetlejuice much to Romans dislike but didn't want to make Virgil any more upset seeing as he wanted to watch it so he sucked it up.

--------------------------------------------------

By the time they watched a few more movies, it was around 8pm.

"Hey thing 1, thing 2. You need anything from the shop? I'm gonna take a stroll if you want me to stop by and get your lazy butt's anything." Virgil joked.

"actually can you get me a new pack of paints? I just ran out whilst painting a realistic unicorn with a frog on its head." Roman asked.

"sure. What about you rat man?"

"a vintage doll." Remus replied.

"I'm scared to ask why.."

"Oh! Well I want to try and make it come to life with the soul of a murderer like the movie Chucky!" Remus said, a little too happy.

"Don't do it virgil! Don't give the unholy trash panda such a thing!" Said Roman, crawling up to Virgil and sitting in a begging position.

Virgil just laughed it off and left.

Virgil got to the shop rather quickly. He bought was was requested and walked out.

The sky darkened far too quickly for Virgils liking so he attempted to get home as quick as he could, walking though yet another alleyway.

He felt unsafe. Like something bad was about to happen but just as he was about to run, he felt someone holding him still and a rough cloth to his mouth.

Everything went dark.

Virgil woke up in a panic and found that he was tied down to the floor. He knew what was happening.

He was just about to scream when he heard a low, husky voice speak up from behind him.

"Please don't. Nobody could possibly hear you anyway. It would just damage your vocal cords and my ears in the process."

"y-you're him.!!"

749 words.