Lions

Side note you don't go to college until the 4th year in this just to make it fit

Suga was sitting down on the  bench not really doing much he went over the things that could have been better. It was Suga really last year here.. why did he give up his spot to kageyama? Oh yeah he remembered everyday it was for daichi the guy he had a crush on since the first year. But after he gave up his spot he found out that he started dating that girl with short brown hair she was cute but most importantly she was a girl and Suga was a boy. Suga confessed to daichi he remembered how it all went " I love you but you're not my type" that when he said he had a girlfriend, He never had a chance to began with. Suga loved his team he was the mom. He didn't know why he was but he was.
"Sugawara your up!"  ukai yelled.
Suga looked up "shit" they where playing against aoba johsai. It was his time to shine! He ran up to the play he calmed down his teammates he held the game up.

Oikawa noticed that suga in ways should have never been the "second" he knew what he was doing, then it hit him he looked the the males eyes. It was someone oikawa saw in his fans eyes love it was love. Suga loved his team.

Then.. he got traded out again he felt like a knife has stabbed him he smiled and looked at kageyama "you take the team and win" suga felt like breaking down honestly he really did.

Oikawa saw this and then he fell on his bad knee he did it to talk with Suga it happened like slow motion in a movie. Suga eyes widened and ukai told the other coach suga would help out and bring him to the nurse.

"Ayo mr  Refreshing why you look so sad" Oikawa had asked Suga. He did that sweet smile and giggled

"I'm not sad" he has said " oikawa smirked and brought himself down on a bench bringing Suga down since oikawa was leaning on him.

"Mr refreshing you aren't being very refreshing right now why are you upset" oikawa wanted this man on his team. So he would be nice and welcome him he saw his potential.

Suga  then sat down on the bench by oikawa "I'm going to college soon, why am I always the second choice" suga looked up at oikawa his voice broke after the "soon" his eyes glossed over with tears suga didn't have a good home life at all.

Oikawa heart broke he put his hand on top of sugawara's head. "Come to my team please" suga looked at oikawa he agreed with a nod and laid his head on oikawa's shoulder for a minute then shot up "YOUR LEG" he shouted and got up

Oikawa chuckled "yeah I faked that sorry mr refreshing"