Adjustment

It was time for practice they all showed suga love and support. It was set that Suga would go in first half and then oikawa would go in and finish it. This worked out very well they only lost once in the practice match against there own team. And it only because they were trying it out.

Oikawa and suga where talking home to where Oikawa lived it didn't very long once they got there Oikawa unlocked the door "here is the kings home" Oikawa had said in his stuck up tone. "Ah yeah so suga mad dog will be coming soon before the game with your old team"

Suga starting to laugh uncontrollably "m- mad dog!! What kind of nickname is that!" He put his hand over his mouth and held onto his stomach trying not to die of laughter.

Oikawa now being the baby he is because he didn't want to be laughed at "you will see!" He huffed and in a weird way enjoyed watching suga laugh it was so beautiful? Was that the right word to use for him

Suga felt oikawa eyes on him and stopped "right I would like to see this "mad dog" person" he tried hard not to start laughing.

Oikawa looked at suga in a serious way "suga be my number one when we play your old teammates" he bowed to suga. oikawa really wanted suga to be one with him and seijoh.

Suga looked at Oikawa and Suga held onto oikawa shoulders and picked him but from his bowing stance "no need to bow and yes I'll be your number one" suga smiled and at the moment oikawa fell in love with the gray haired boy.

"Well it's late now if you want you can head up to my room" oikawa said and walked into the kitchen making food for suga and  him for the next day.

"hey! No way I'm going to help!" Suga had ran into the kitchen after Oikawa. 

"You don't-" Oikawa had looked down at suga getting something for bread. "Mr refreshing what are you doing?"

"You like milk bread right? I'm sure of it I read it in a magazine about you" suga had said " I want to thank you" Suga did his sweet smile

"Aw I'm flattered you read magazines about me?" Oikawa got into his stuck up mood

"No. Not like that tanka was reading it off" suga looked at oikawa in his mom kinda look he had showed his old teammates.

Suga heard a ding noise from his phone and answered it before his hands would be covered in sticky  dough

Sweet Yama
Yama: YACHI GOT TOGETHER WITH KIYOKO! Suga the ship as sailed!

Suga: That's great! I'm so happy for them! I have to go now but I'll talk with you tomorrow!  <3

Yama: ohh I see 😉