Answer soon love

School was out for Christmas in Suga's mind he  loved Christmas but he was always reminded of the anime given which made him kinda dislike winter when he thought to much about it.

Oikawa as well loved winter but for different reason (it made his skin look amazing) suga and Oikawa have had a "i like you but don't know if you like me" vibe coming off of them and it was making the team more uncomfortable everyday. So they did there research on some websites and the most thing that got them to agree was on locking them in a closet it was the most popular on "reading" websites.

"Hey kou-Chan, iwa-Chan called me he wants us to go to the gym and meet in the closet for fun games to play with the whole team!" Oikawa was extremely happy since this would be there last day without mad dog.

"Oh alright" Suga smiled which made Oikawa's heart hurt. They began to walk to the gym that could fit a whole other team. As they got there they stepped into the gym heading to the door Iwaizumi left an auto recording of the team saying "in here" Which made Oikawa and suga walk into the closet at first it was pitch black so Oikawa turned on the light thinking they where just playing a game but when he did the door shut.

Suga jumped a bit from the noise and ran to the door to unlock it. "We aren't letting you to out until you know what!" One of the teammates had said suga was extremely confused by what they meant.

Oikawa on the other hand knew exactly what was going on. This made him go red and wanting to get out of this situation.

A few minutes pasted and nothing was happening. Oikawa hands began to shake. "Suga" his voice crack a little bit he now was mad at himself since it was so uncool

"Yes?" Suga turned his head around and smiled  looking at the brown haired male Suga's heart now skipped and his face turning a light bit of pink.

"Kou-Chan I love you and I hope you can love me to, I love you for the way you smile, I love that you still love your team And I love your silly bed hair, I love your eyes that sparkle in the sun, I love when you are embarrassed you play with your hands, Suga what I am saying is please date me" Oikawa had said this is complete truth.

This made Suga heart stop he was so happy in this moment. " Oikawa I think I like you as well but give me time to think I'll answer you tomorrow night" Suga had said Hugging the brown haired male.

Oikawa's heart hurts he was so happy even though they weren't dating Suga still maybe shared the same feelings for him and that was enough for Oikawa.

The team gave high fives to each other and let them out Oikawa yelled at them all and said never to do this again this made Suga laugh. He heard his phone vibrate he pulled it out and it read "wanna see the team?"