Lovers touch

As the bus pulled up Tanaka, noya, and Hinata got off to change their clothes. Outside the window you could see kageyama yelling at hinata and where he was at but hinata only smiled and skipped his way into the club room. This made the white haired boy smile.

Oikawa looked at the shorter boy he couldn't stop starring, something about suga Changed but in a good way. Suga turned his head at Oikawa seeing him looking at him he smiled. This made Oikawa turn his head fast trying to play it off.

It was just a little while until they could get off they were already changed. "Kou-chan I wanna try something today.."

They were all In the gym suga was in first set you could almost see daichi's anger and the betrayal he felt. No one on the team but him felt this at first they did but then realised it's still the same suga.

They played head and head then Oikawa and suga did something kageyama and suga had done yet in a way more clean and powerful.

They had one the first set suga and Oikawa were now traded. "Hey" Yamaguchi had said running up to suga.

"Oh hey! Yama" suga ruffed the males head the pale freckled boy had missed this for the past few weeks.

It went by slow seijoh won though, they all went back on the bus. Oikawa and suga sat by each other. The teammates shared glances at each other in "they are not straight way"

"Lover boy!" Makki yelled hitting Oikawa on the head this made the white haired male laugh. "Sooo mad dog is coming back sooon how do you feel?"

Oikawa shivered "g r e at" makki rolled his eyes and sat down in his seat. Soon Oikawa fell asleep on suga shoulder.

Suga looked down at the taller male while smiling his face a hint of red. "OooOO he blushin'" maki did a whisper yell  in Suga's ear so it wouldn't embarrass him in front of the team.

"I was not blushing" suga said shaking his head.

As they got there suga had shook Oikawa awake "yesss kou-chann~" Oikawa had said in a lovely tone.

"Oh shush let's go" the short male got up and tried to pull Oikawa up. "Lets. Go." He grunted after each word.

Oikawa sigh getting up making suga almost fall "fine"

They walked to Oikawa's house. Oikawa opened the lock door while suga went in and then Oikawa had then locked the door and ran to the couch and fell on it laying down.

"Really? Move over I'm tired to" suga yawned and tried  to move Oikawa's feet.

"Just lay on top of me" Oikawa shrugged smirking in his head this would be the perfect away to get suga to fall in love with him then he could confess to him in a garden of roses. He always wanted to do that to someone but it never felt like the right person.

"You are lucky I'm tired" suga then fell on top of Oikawa soon falling asleep almost like a lover's touch.