Garden of roses

It was late by the time they all went home. Hinata was tired but played it off by him being hyper. Kenma was just worried yet again a bit tired.
"I better get going Kenma and Hinata I don't want a lot of homework" he got up and paid the bill. Hinata hugged Sugawara goodbye and Kenma waved.
Sugawara walked home it was now pitch black outside. He walked up to the door with Oikawa looking worried on the couch. Oikawa whipped his head around and saw Sugawara he ran up to hug him.
"Kou-Chan! Where were you?" Oikawa had asked he looked kinda like a puppy.
"I was just out with a few friends" Sugawara looked to the side of them not really wanting to look at Oikawa.

"Oh.. Well why didn't you tell me I was blowing up your phone?" Sugawara took out his phone and saw 110 messages from Oikawa.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice" Sugawara said now guilty. Oikawa had sigh and wrapped his arms around Sugawara waist.
"Well it's fine since you are here now" Sugawara had tried to break free from Oikawa. Oikawa had only picked him up and laid him on the couch doing the same thing.

"It's more comfortable here." Oikawa sighed still worried why he needed to miss school.

Sugawara didn't know what to do except to comfort Oikawa like the child he is. Sugawara rolled his eyes and patted Oikawa's head. Oikawa has began to feel sleepy "we have a practice game with your old team" Oikawa had yawned and moved closer into Sugawara stomach.

Suga has nodded and watching Oikawa sleep while he watched anime until it was time for both of them to sleep