So its like that huh?

Side note this may have a bit of smut only I know ✨anyway

Suga had walked into the room to where Oikawa's dad was. "Ah hello it's so nice to meet you" Oikawa's father said standing up off of the couch. He shook Suga's hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you to sir" Oikawa's father didn't look much like Oikawa must be Oikawa's personality then. Suga had thought to himself.

Suga heard a old inhale from someone behide them "so you have chosen death? I TOLD YOU TO START THE OVEN" Oikawa's mother screaming which made the male jump and run the oven. "Ugh tell me where a real ones at" she shook her head I'm so scared is all Suga thought in this moment in time.

"Okay well uh we gonna be going now bye bye mom" Oikawa had taken Suga's and went upstairs. Oikawa wrapped him in a hug once they got out of eye view "I am so sorry" Oikawa said fully regarding bring Suga to meet his parents. "It's okay" suga laughed and patted his head.

Oikawa was now acting like a baby and wouldn't let Suga go.

"Oikawa LOVEEEE time to eat!" His mom called them in a sing-song voice

Oikawa sighed and nodded walking down with Suga hand in hand.

They all sat down Oikawa's mom was happy looking he was to pure suga thought already in "love" with oikawa's mom.

They ate rice and fish a normal thing most families in Japan did. "It was good mom thank you" oikawa said smiling Oikawa's shot a look at Oikawa "and dad"

"Yes thank you!" Suga smiled "I'll help clean up"

"Wha no no we got this you to go do some uh.. teenage lovers stuff" Oikawa's mom didn't know how to tell them just to have fun and hangout and this was the best she could think of

"Oh okay thank you!" Suga bowed and oikawa took them upstairs to watch E.T

After while Oikawa looked at Suga getting close to Suga's face poking it.

"Oikawa stoppp I wanna finish it" Suga said angry that Oikawa wasn't gonna be quiet and watch this with him.

Suga held onto Oikawa's poking hand to try and stop it from happening. Oikawa then went closer to suga face 2 inches from kissing. Suga had fallen back in surprise.

"Ow.. Oikawa what did you do thattt!" Suga now angry with Oikawa and his flirting.

"Give me kisses kou-Chan" Oikawa doing a fave gnat was a pout but was to serious looking to laugh at.

Suga rolled his eyes and kissed Oikawa. Suga tried to pull back thinking it was just a short kiss. Oikawa then held onto suga face making the kiss deeper. Suga wrapped his arms around Oikawa not wanting to lose dominance from his too gay to look straight boyfriend.

Soon there clothes were off and let's just say Oikawa is happy to have gotten sound proof walls

(So like I can't write smut well and yeah I did have to read some smut just to write this so I'm sorry if it's bad I just like can't second I'm so sorry I haven't posted we just had to huge storm and I just got wifi back)