To the moon and back

It's been about three weeks since Oikawa and suga started dating it was something every one loved even people the saw on the street. They were both honestly pretty so they made girls and even  straight men wanna drop down to the knees in disappointment that they breathed the same air as these two beautiful men.

But all that aside suga was going to meet Oikawa parents for the first time suga was about to burst he was so happy yet nervous.

Oikawa's mom and dad both accepted them his mom had told Oikawa's father and he quotes "you own me money" which Oikawa was kinda mad they put money up for his sexuality but at least they don't work for free.

Suga was getting ready to meet is boyfriends parents. Suga wore a dark white sweater and jeans. This wasn't the nicest thing he had but he wasn't gonna go that far he isn't Oikawa.

Oikawa had picked suga up in his dads car since Oikawa stayed the night and helped them get the house ready.

"Sooo you ready" Oikawa had asked suga still looking at the road

"Yeah If you don't kill me in this car first" suga said not trusting his boyfriend to drive Oikawa wasn't the "best" driver

"I've only hit the a stop sign once and that one time gets me the title of "driving goes heart line flat!?" Oikawa had said now ranting how iwa-chan had given him that nickname.

Suga was laughing about how much his boyfriend was mad about this. Soon they got there and suga almost fell out the car he was so excited to see Oikawa's parents.

Oikawa had caught up to suga by the door step Oikawa had opened the door. Suga saw Oikawa's mother she  looked like a female version of Oikawa. Except she had  a small Beauty mark below her mouth. And  hair that went to her shoulders and curled

"GAH I'm so happy to meet you.. and YES HES PRETTY"  like Oikawa she spoke with zero hesitation. She wrapped her arms around suga and smiled "it's so nice to meet you I'm Oikawa's mother but you can call me Hina" she pulled away from the hug.

"Hello my name  koushi but you can call me suga" Sugawara had bowed to the women.

"Aww like sugar how cute well suga my husband in the the living room you can go say hi if you want"

Suga nodded and took Oikawa hand and began to walk to the living room.